Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion spell editor/ minion lvls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
There are a lot of good minions in the game so far, but if you were allowed to edit the spells they cast and they were allowed to lvl from battles like us... even a living puppet could be good. Let me explain a little further:

This is for spell editing:
what you would do is go to your deck and click the minion spell and an option would show. clicking this option would bring up their spell deck. Every time they lvl they auto learn a new spell or two ( spell auto learning ranger from 1-3) and they also get a few more spaces in their spell deck ( ranges from 3-5).

This is for minion lvling:
There could be 2 ways to lvl your minion, the first way is summoning it into battle, and the second is my way i made up called minion quests:

Minion quest explanation:
When you accept a minion quest you play as the minion to go to a minion only zone. from their its like being your wizard, but when you are defeated, you fail the quest and have to re accept it.

I hope KI considers this, and i look forward to your responses

Ian DragonFlame lvl 60 pyromancer

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
nice idea but it should be like us in spells so every few levels and minion quests awesome

overall rating 4 1/2 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :-) :-) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) out of 5

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I like it, that way storm wizards could take taunt out of their minions deck for pvp, though remember, minions never run out of cards so would it auto reshuffle, or would you just select cards that the minion can cast?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
ok for the questions that were asked:

1: the minion max lvl would have to start out to be about 35-40

2: the minions would auto reshuffle when they run out of cards

if you want to post any other add ons to this i would appreciate it.