Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Its level 60 only and if levels 55+ could that won't be awesome. Its like Briskbreeze 50+ only. Waterworks is a legends only area and I'm actually glad it is I also think that other legendaries feel the same way. Anyways if Kingisle did let anyone lower than level 60 allowed it would be 58+ and you must have learned your level 58 spell. Think about like this Waterworks is the new Briskbreeze 50+ are only allowed when the level cap is raised it'll be 60+ only allowed in Waterworks. Other reason is level 55 to 59 would be getting the 60 gear and Waterworks isn't fun is hard work with a bunch of battling. The bosses cheat and two of them have extremely high health. Those two have the most health in the entire game! Waterworks is the hardest dungeon in the game so you know why Legends are the only ones allowed in. If you level 55 your not that far away just 5 more levels then you can go to Waterworks.

Aaron Drakewalker Legendary
Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
that would be cool and i am 22 and i just port to my friend to go to warterworks and mark the location XD

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
Well I am Legendary Now and i Know the Rules to Waterworks. But i am saying that because just because you dont have a lvl 58 spell, doesnt mean you still cant be helpful!. Lets Say you're fighting Luska and you have a fire drag and your not Inked, so you can use draogn to attack. and when i do waterworks i usually see a lot of lvl 48+ spells being used i even use a lvl 22+ spell in there because its helpful!. And Briskbreeze is Lvl 50+ Only but i still said lvl 55+. and if you did do it at lvl 55+ you still could be in the running of it!. And Like life, Rebirth is really helpful so its not just lvl 60 can do the job.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Xxshadowwolf13xX wrote:
that would be cool and i am 22 and i just port to my friend to go to warterworks and mark the location XD

Um... you can't port to people when they are inside Waterworks. It gives you the " Your friend is busy" message. Also you can't mark your location in any dungeon. As for the idea I think that Waterworks should stay level 60 only.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
you can mark your location in some dungeons waterworks should stay lvl 60 yes people use lvl 58 48 42 33 but its best to be legendary they have enough experience using high lvl spells and good blades and traps combo and being able to use any astral spell ( i dont think there is enough training points to learn all astral spells but legendary can learn lvl 56 and 58 where lvl 55 cant) also thats the only all legendary dungeon in the live realm right now

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
The waterworks is hard enough as it is. If people are patient enough to go through the Waterworks for hours at a time, I think they SHOULD be patient enough to level up 5 more levels

Defender
Jul 08, 2009