Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Fair!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
One day I went to help a low level wizard who went into Akkiles Keep. I joined the battle and he sneaks round the back, gets the myth history and runs off! Tell me if this has happened to you !

Christopher UnicornMask The Level 23 Adept Thaumagtre Secret Shopper
Pet: Ice Salamander named Luna
Together, the undead don't stand a chance

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
It's not unfair; it's just rude. If you dont want to finish someone else's battle, flee. Mana's not hard to regain.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I haven't had quite the same thing done to me, but I've had some bad experiences where I've gone to help someone and they've turned on me. I'm sorry that happened to you, but there are some nice wizards playing the game too :)

Survivor
May 03, 2011
thing124ok wrote:
One day I went to help a low level wizard who went into Akkiles Keep. I joined the battle and he sneaks round the back, gets the myth history and runs off! Tell me if this has happened to you !

That isn't nice! :(

No it never happend to me

I hope it doesn't happen again!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I am sorry to hear of the trouble you had to endure. It's not nice when people take advantage of others. :(

Jasmine Stareyes

Survivor
May 23, 2009
thing124ok wrote:

That sort of happened to me in a different way and world. So I needed help in Katenstien's(or how ever you spell it) Lab. I asked one of my friends for help. He came, unfriended me, and then ditched me when i was about to die!

- Justin Sandflame lvl 44 Thaumaturge.
Pet: It varies, Mainly seen with a Summer Dragon named Sir Simon
Together, Dragonsprye will fall!