Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when do you think level max will be raised?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
because i get extremly bored when i can't play W101 and when i get everyone to 60 ill have nothing to do! when do you think max level will be 70 or higher? i hope soon

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
not soon enough. my legendary ice wizard has just sat there for months. I've started more wizards, but would really like to actually play the most powerful one.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
hopefully soon i'm pretty bored on my main all i've been doing is crafting gear and the Celestia observatory gets kind of boring :( and i just cant seem to play any other wizards with out ending up playing my main again lol

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Maybe this fall so I've heard but I understand its so boring being the max level. PvP i constantly get reported for using a treasure or something and same old battles. The gardening keeps me a little busy waterworks gets really boring really fast, I have all fire mixes except fire judge and the only thing keeping me busy is helping lower levels. I cant wait for the level cap raise and I'm 99% sure were gonna get 68 spells so cant wait!

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I'm not a 60 yet, but i see how it's annoying to have nothing to work to. with Wintertusk they should have boosted the level cap for lvl 60's. If your already a level 60 and got a new world, It would get boring to do quests for no xp.

Kiera Dreamleaf level 43 diviner "oni slayer"

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Summer 2012. They make a big update every year, in the summer, and every two years for level increase.

2008-Production
2009-January, Dragonspyre (Minor) May, Housing July, Grizzleheim (Major)
2010 April, Pet Extreme August Celestia (50+ 60!)
2011 March, Wintertusk (Minor) August, Wysteria (Major)
2012 Yet to come!!!