Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Will there ever be more than level 60? Love the game and would love to see leveling go higher. What about stronger myth multi?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Me to. And I was wondering. If they ever do release that leveling cap. Wouldn't some of the legend wizards( level 60 wizards) level sky rocket, since they have done winter tusk and helping friends?

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
wolflover365593 wrote:
Me to. And I was wondering. If they ever do release that leveling cap. Wouldn't some of the legend wizards( level 60 wizards) level sky rocket, since they have done winter tusk and helping friends?
No because exp gained when already reaching the level cap is not used after the level cap has risen.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
TheDarkestMask wrote:
wolflover365593 wrote:
No because exp gained when already reaching the level cap is not used after the level cap has risen.

I've done lots of helping others and working on 10 different wizards on 2 accounts. I'm a legend myth and in mid-DS due to gaining xp helping others so I am way behind and not gaining anymore xp or training points for all my efforts in DS and I still have CL to go. I'm kind of looking forward to this new world, but then again not if we cant level up anymore. If they decide to let us go higher than lvl 60, i'm not going to care about the xp loss over the last few weeks, and i dont even care if they dont have new school spells for us, I'd be happy to gain training points to get other main school spells besides my myth and secondary storm. (I really wish there was a training person with single school blades we could use training points on, I'd like my wizards to have a blade for their secondary school also, since they do have a shield training person for single shields)
I know there has been talk of what to call future lvl wizards past the Legend, but how about Ancient and Epic like our pets?? They have to at some point get us to be able to lvl up to 100.
*on a side note, I sooo wish I could get my money back on the hawk pack just due to the mount. Cant see where i'm going hardly, running into enemies I dont wanna run in to, cant see reagents, can barely catch pink or blue whisps :( very disappointed in this mount :(
But please raise the lvl cap and soon, I dont like doing DS and not looking forward to CL or new areas much if I cant gain xp, levels and training points aside from what Zeke gives in points...... Thx

Taryn RavenHeart