Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new level 40 pets

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey everybody i was thinking about a few new pets that should be added to the game that at level 40 you get sent on a quest by the pet derby ringmaster to get a new pet

storm gets pikachu
fire gets charizard
ice gets articuno
myth gets mew ( because its really hard to get and rarely seen )
death gets gengar
life gets venusuar
and balance gets arceus

yea yea i know they are all pokemon thats the point

heres is the attacks they give

pikachu gives discharge a attack that does 100 damage all enemies for 1 pip
charizard gives flamethrower a attack does 100 damage per pip to one enemy over 2 round
articuno gives blizzard a attack that does 300 damage to one enemy and stuns for the next 2 round, the pip cost for blizzard is 3 pips
mew gives bubble shield a attack that protects you from one attack every turn and cost 3 pips
gengar gives overshadow a spell that that forces your enemy to attack only teamates for 2 rounds
venusaur gives vine whip a spell that does 50 damage per pip to one enemy and then heals ya by the amount done
and finally arceus gives super judgement, a spel that arceus goes into the ring then fires a bunch of lasers from the sky then he changes color then puts a dispell based on his new color

pretty sweet pets huh

ok tell me what ya think about them

ok cya

p.s. please dont say they are over powered

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Pokemon aren't "magical" and you can't put them in the game because of copyright laws. Also some spells like discharge and blizzard are already in the game, well I think discharge is.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
hey everybody i was thinking about a few new pets that should be added to the game that at level 40 you get sent on a quest by the pet derby ringmaster to get a new pet

storm gets pikachu
fire gets charizard
ice gets articuno
myth gets mew ( because its really hard to get and rarely seen )
death gets gengar
life gets venusuar
and balance gets arceus

yea yea i know they are all pokemon thats the point

heres is the attacks they give

pikachu gives discharge a attack that does 100 damage all enemies for 1 pip
charizard gives flamethrower a attack does 100 damage per pip to one enemy over 2 round
articuno gives blizzard a attack that does 300 damage to one enemy and stuns for the next 2 round, the pip cost for blizzard is 3 pips
mew gives bubble shield a attack that protects you from one attack every turn and cost 3 pips
gengar gives overshadow a spell that that forces your enemy to attack only teamates for 2 rounds
venusaur gives vine whip a spell that does 50 damage per pip to one enemy and then heals ya by the amount done
and finally arceus gives super judgement, a spel that arceus goes into the ring then fires a bunch of lasers from the sky then he changes color then puts a dispell based on his new color

pretty sweet pets huh

ok tell me what ya think about them

ok cya

p.s. please dont say they are over powered

i forgot the super judgement spell does 150 damage per pip to all enemies and all the enemies get a different dispel

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
that would never happen because of copy rights and plus why would they steal other peoples idea when they can make their own

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Pokemon is a huge no. Aside from obvious copyright issues, they don't fit the style of the game, and a lot of people aren't familiar with them to begin with. (I mean, I've heard the names, but the only ones I know are turtwig, pippa, pikachu, and mew: the turtle, the penguin, the most important pokemon, and the kitty!) I say just scrap this idea.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Pokemon is the point?! :-o :| First of all, this wouldn't be possible due to copyright laws. Second of all, Pokemon doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Wizard101. Third of all, a lot of people don't like Pokemon. And they're not sweet pet ideas. They're pretty bad.
melcookie925
Sorry if I was mean.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
XD lol dude that weird :P the already made pets for lvl 48 ya just have to gain a few lvls and complete your quest to get it

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I like pokemon but thats honestly the worst idea I've ever heard. I rather have them give a ball of fire as a pet than pokemon.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
Pokemon is a huge no. Aside from obvious copyright issues, they don't fit the style of the game, and a lot of people aren't familiar with them to begin with. (I mean, I've heard the names, but the only ones I know are turtwig, pippa, pikachu, and mew: the turtle, the penguin, the most important pokemon, and the kitty!) I say just scrap this idea.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

I agree

Champion
Mar 19, 2009