Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Special ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I received a quest in Grizzleheim to go to Celestria , I went there and was told to get a sandwich in Marleybone, ok, went there , now I have to gather pet food for this sandwich in Kroc, Marley and I think another place, has anyone else done this quest called the Special and can anyone give me some hints ? it does not give you ant good clues from what I see ? These items could be any place, help please if you can . thanks !

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AmiRoi wrote:
I received a quest in Grizzleheim to go to Celestria , I went there and was told to get a sandwich in Marleybone, ok, went there , now I have to gather pet food for this sandwich in Kroc, Marley and I think another place, has anyone else done this quest called the Special and can anyone give me some hints ? it does not give you ant good clues from what I see ? These items could be any place, help please if you can . thanks !

Prof. Greyrose gave us a secret in another post on this. You can buy the items at the Bazaar.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
That quest is for a training point awarded by the dog you talked to in Celestia base camp. The only practical way to get the ingerdints for that sandwich is go to the bizzare and buy them. They are dropped items but it could take a long time as you are past the areas they are common in.

I bought my ingredeints at the bazare. Worked for me.

Good luck, hope this helped.

Champion
May 03, 2011
You can buy all the snacks at the Bazaar. But you have to buy them, even if they are snacks you already have. It's pretty easy. :-)

Delver
Oct 05, 2010