Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leviathan Spell Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Hi folks. Balestrom has sent me to Celestia District of the Stars to begin. I've followed the quest arrow to the circle platform in the middle of Celestia base camp. But there's nothing to do, no portal, no gate, nothing. The arrow just ends between to pillars on the platform. What now? I'm thinking this might have something to do with never getting the Celestia key in Marley, but not sure. Any help appreciated.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Answering my own question...

I assumed it was a matter of completing more Celestia quests until one of them gave access to something that would turn something on on the platform. Sure enough, the very first boss I had yet to kill completed a quest that led me back to base camp and, my next task was to repair the portal to District of the Stars! LOL.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
That space between the pillars is where you would see the entrance to District of Stars if you had done all the preceding quests in Celestia.
If you are level 48 and have defeated Malistare you can get the quest from Merle and begin Celestia.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
the place your talking about is the portal to the district of stars so you need to do the main quests in survey camp, and the grotto to gain access to that portal. hope this helps!

- john firemancer level 56 grandmaster pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 10 intiate necromancer