Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu quest issue: Admins please read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I am working on a quest in Yoshihito (I think that is how its spelled) and this is the main quest I am working. The quest name is "Defeat walking dead in Village of Sorrow (0 out of 10)". Well I enter the place to get to the village like after the dock, and my quest helper arrow freezes and does not work, and if I try to enter the little house to get to the walking dead , it does not load. I know its not my internet because I see other people moving and talking. Even enemies. The questhelper arrow works if I am not in the entrance to the village of sorrow. So I am stuck. I think about sending in another bug report, because I don't think the other was "as detailed". Admins please help! I am technicly on hold on my quest, untill it is fixed.

Thank you, Aaron Winterriver
Level 37 Magus Thaumaturge

Explorer
May 25, 2009
aaroncupcake1 wrote:
I am working on a quest in Yoshihito (I think that is how its spelled) and this is the main quest I am working. The quest name is "Defeat walking dead in Village of Sorrow (0 out of 10)". Well I enter the place to get to the village like after the dock, and my quest helper arrow freezes and does not work, and if I try to enter the little house to get to the walking dead , it does not load. I know its not my internet because I see other people moving and talking. Even enemies. The questhelper arrow works if I am not in the entrance to the village of sorrow. So I am stuck. I think about sending in another bug report, because I don't think the other was "as detailed". Admins please help! I am technicly on hold on my quest, untill it is fixed.

Thank you, Aaron Winterriver
Level 37 Magus Thaumaturge
I had a problem like this but only my quest arrow froze. But somehow, it stopped. So.... Idk whats the problem here but I hope you get help soon! ^_^ Cya!!!

Taylor Daisystone

Level 59 ~Pyromancer~

"I got efreet on a random night O_O"

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Turn off the quest arrow and use the map. All locations are also placed on the map, and almost as easy to use.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Ok, thanks guys!
Aaron Winterriver
Level 49 Master Thaumturge

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Actually on that particular quest, the quest arrow works , well sort of. If you check your map and the direction the quest arrow is pointing you to go, it is sending you in the direction of the walking dead. But it is sending you "as a crow flys" not by the road you must take to get there. I've seen the quest arrow do this on a number of quests.