Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignore Emergencies!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
When you go to your friends list to teleport to a friend, if you aren't paying attention you can accidentally push the ignore button! Please put a warning on it so it will ask "Are you sure you want to ignore this player?" or just remove the ignore button entirely once someone is your friend. You could even make it so that when you un-ignore a friend they go back to your friends list, just please add something to prevent this I accidentally removed one of my best friends on the game because of this bug

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's not a bug. You clicked on the wrong button. Be more careful.

However, it would be a good idea to have a popup message asking for confirmation of ignore.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Its not a bug, its just a common mistake. I think you should add something to help protect against this...

Jason 8)

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
i know its not really a bug but this was the best place to put it, I'm just saying there really needs to be a confirmation message!

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
KI, can you please add a confirmation pop-up to the ignore button with the next update :?

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Thank you so much KI for listening!

-Benjamin Dragonsword, Legendary Pyromancer-