Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Based House Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Alright so here's the deal, I just bought my school's house in the crown shop, and I wanted to decorate my house with items that would look good in the house (myth house). I had no luck in this, but it did lead me to wonder, why are there no school based furiture items?

So my idea is that school based house items, such as beds, rugs, wallpapers, etc. become avalible for players to craft or earn. These could be a no auction or trade items that are unique for each school.

It was just something I though I would bring up, I would really like to hear feedback on this, especially if I just missed that these items already exist.

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Well, I guess that it isn't that these items specifically don't already exist, but there are KT, DS, etc. themed items (KT being balance, DS being fire, etc.). I mean, I guess there isn't a ton of stuff for myth or ice specifically, but I'm sure there's tons of stuff that would look good with a myth house. I don't think this stuff is needed specifically and there's plenty of housing items already.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
blackwind151 wrote:
Alright so here's the deal, I just bought my school's house in the crown shop, and I wanted to decorate my house with items that would look good in the house (myth house). I had no luck in this, but it did lead me to wonder, why are there no school based furiture items?

So my idea is that school based house items, such as beds, rugs, wallpapers, etc. become avalible for players to craft or earn. These could be a no auction or trade items that are unique for each school.

It was just something I though I would bring up, I would really like to hear feedback on this, especially if I just missed that these items already exist.

don't you get a school banner

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
blackwind151 wrote:

don't you get a school banner

yeah you can buy those i think

Community Leader
All players receive their school banner and shield. There are many school related items in different housing shops mostly wall decor though. I would also love to see some school related beds , tables, rugs, flooring & wallpaper too.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
There are the banners, shields, and books. I would quite enjoy an Ice Snow Machine for my lawn. Maybe one of those Dragon Microwaves for the kitchen too...

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010