Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bartelby=Yggdrasil?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I was searching up some stuff on Wiki today, when I searched Yggdrasil, it stated the Yggdrasil was an immense tree, said to be the "world tree", and nine worlds were said to circle it. Does this mean that the Spiral is going to have nine worlds in total? Because, I think that the Yggdrasil sounds a lot like Bartelby, which in Wiz101 is also called the "World Tree." I thought this was interesting and I hope you found it interesting too. :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
for all who don't know what yggdrasil is, it's the world tree in dragon quest games

when you get enought thankfulness orbs, it grows figs

Champion
May 03, 2011
Yes, one of the coolest things about this game is the way myths, legends, folklore are woven into something new, and brought to life through animation. I noticed the Bartleby/Yggdrasil analogy too. Keep reading--I bet you can find more connections!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I think about that whenever I hear or read the word, Bartleby.

However, since Bartleby is NOT Yggdrasil, I don't think there have to be nine worlds. I am sure, eventually, there will be more than just none worlds.