Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just some ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Hello peoples of the spiral!!!! I have some new ideas, and I'd like to share them with you.
First idea, I was thinking that maybe KI could make it to where they made a university world, where we, the wizards of the spiral, become apprentice teachers, ( maybe KI could make it to where you have to be level 70 to be a apprentice teacher ) meaning when a new wizard enters the spiral, we apprentice teachers are there to help them out. Now, since we can only be one school, storm, myth etc. it will be hard to teach them the other schools. Instead of knowing all the school's spells, we could just have knowledge of them, maybe even know all the spells. But our main focus is our main school. We teach them and guide them through the school of their choice. I was thinking that if, say, I am a myth apprentice teacher, a new myth wizard enters the spiral, they would be sent to me, or anything other myth apprentice teacher. Same with all the other schools.

Second idea, Merle Ambrose. We know nothing about him, what is his main focus as a school? Did he go to school with Malistaire even? I was thinking that maybe KI could do a thing on the history of Merle, more on Malistaire and all the teachers. Did they go to school together? Why did they become prof. and Merle became headmaster? Why is Cyrus so mean and bitter? Is it because Malistaire went bad? Did Malistaire actually want to be headmaster? Just some ideas, comment please :D :D

Thanks for reading

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Cool ideas. i do like the idea of being a teacher. be sorta weird though, a kid could be schooling a adult