Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience to Gold

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Many wizards all over the spiral can no longer gain experience, but still have quests to do to get new spells, or a new pet, or a new badge. For all the players that have maxed out their exp pars i think we should be able to translate the exp we receive into gold.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I agree!

Another use would be to have our energy refill when we gain a certain amount of xp after we get max. For Example...After max out there would still be a bar but when ever it fills we get an energy refill.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
well i dont think thats such a good idea, because a lot of the quests give around 15,000 XP, so maybe a certain fraction of the XP could be turned into gold?

Liam Shadow
Legendary Thaumaturge

Blaze FrostFlame
Legendary Pyromancer

Brittany Rider
Legendary Diviner

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Better idea: you can save all those quests and do them later when the level cap is increased.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Better idea: you can save all those quests and do them later when the level cap is increased.

I used to do this, but KI has never failed to provide enough exp in the added content to get maxed out. Now I just do the quests and enjoy the story.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Moribund wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

I used to do this, but KI has never failed to provide enough exp in the added content to get maxed out. Now I just do the quests and enjoy the story.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

I no longer worry about either. I just quest away. KI always provides enough XP to get to the next level cap.
Megan