Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard on thy road

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i was wondering if an one as tryed to play wizard101 with car/truck internet on long trips.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It'd be tough, since the internet would go in and out for some phones as they switch towers and/or find spots with weak or no reception. I'd hate to think of the roaming charges if one was suddenly on a "partner" network.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
colagada wrote:
It'd be tough, since the internet would go in and out for some phones as they switch towers and/or find spots with weak or no reception. I'd hate to think of the roaming charges if one was suddenly on a "partner" network.
theres a thing called carfi that's way i made this topic.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
I think that would almost be impossible.....
nothing is impossible if you try.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
darkjohns wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
I guess so, but for a human to grow angel wings and fly around is immpossible unless it's on Wizard101.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I have never tried it. I guess it would be useful for long trips that are say longer then a day or so. However I don't think I'd spend the time trying to get on in a car if it were just a short ride.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
I guess so, but for a human to grow angel wings and fly around is immpossible unless it's on Wizard101.
it's a saying(you never know what is impossible unless you try.)