Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unicorns that appear at home?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
Is anyone seeing the unicorn appear at your castles. I have one that appears all the time with each of my characters. It is no problem I just wish I knew what it was for.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
onemorex58 wrote:
Is anyone seeing the unicorn appear at your castles. I have one that appears all the time with each of my characters. It is no problem I just wish I knew what it was for.

I know there is one particular castle (from wizard city I think?) that has a unicorn. It is a "feature" of that particular castle. Perhaps that is the case?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The unicorn has been a feature of the little cottage for a long time. It's not a glitch and doesn't do anything...it's just there to enjoy. :)

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I'm guessing its at the Wizard City castle (I dont recall the name).

Its suppose to happen.

Community Leader
Hello,
The unicorn is just a added feature to the wizard city cottage. Much like the Grizzlehiem house has fish jumping in the lake.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
hey guys listen, to be completely honest, i dont really want a unicorn in my house in w101 maybe you could make it in only the girls houses, cause i'm pretty sure that the other dudes in this game feel the same way not mad just dont like it. if people like the "girls only get the unicorns" thing and guys still want something, give them bone dragons or something but make it a choice if they want it they get it if they dont they wont get one it should be a choice for the players to deside

thx 4 ur time
patrick nightwhisper
level 34 necromancer

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
cloak97 wrote:
hey guys listen, to be completely honest, i dont really want a unicorn in my house in w101 maybe you could make it in only the girls houses, cause i'm pretty sure that the other dudes in this game feel the same way not mad just dont like it. if people like the "girls only get the unicorns" thing and guys still want something, give them bone dragons or something but make it a choice if they want it they get it if they dont they wont get one it should be a choice for the players to deside

thx 4 ur time
patrick nightwhisper
level 34 necromancer

You really shouldn't make statements to try and speak for an entire group of people. I happen to be a guy and I would love having a unicorn in my house. If you don't like the unicorn then purchase a house without a unicorn. Don't tell KI to remove a feature for all men just because you "think" men don't like unicorns.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
onemorex58 wrote:
well in the in the wizard city house (the first one) has a unicorn it there mostly for decoration

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Thank you. I've got that Unicorn in the grove of trees I call the pet grove. I was like "Get of my path you unicorn", my siter thought it was a pet thing and I said "I've not got a pet unicorn". Anyway I thought I'd say thanks for the explentation.

Christopher UnicornMask Level 22 adept Thaumagtre.
Gobblers are funny,
Kroks are cruel.
Fire's O.k,
But ice's Cool!

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
I have seen that when I use to have the wooded cottage equipped and when ever i went towards the unicorn, it disappeared.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
i dont really want a unicorn in my house in w101 maybe you could make it in only the girls houses, cause i'm pretty sure that the other dudes in this game feel the same way not mad just dont like it. if people like the "girls only get the unicorns" thing

I am a girl and I dont want a unicorn either ^_^
~~Sarah Moonglade 60 Storm~~

Survivor
May 03, 2011
cloak97 wrote:

thx 4 ur time
patrick nightwhisper
level 34 necromancer

Maybe if you put something where the unicorn is the unicorn won't show up?

I love the unicorn at my house and since I have a pet unicorn its like the mum is visting the baby.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
cloak97 wrote:

thx 4 ur time
patrick nightwhisper
level 34 necromancer

Or like in the advanced game play tab, only if you currently own a Wooded Cottage, have an option for Unicorn appearence and either be yes, no or make a centaur pop up! XD

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The "castle" you are talking about is the "Wooded Cottage". The unicorn is part of that property. If you don't want a unicorn on your property, then I would suggest not buying that Cottage.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
cloak97 wrote:

thx 4 ur time
patrick nightwhisper
level 34 necromancer

Or like in the advanced game play tab, only if you currently own a Wooded Cottage, have an option for Unicorn appearence and either be yes, no or make a centaur pop up! XD

:D That's actually a great idea!

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Aww man I spent over 3 weeks collecting enough gold to purchase the little cottage but I don't think I can find the unicorn I think Kingsisle removed it or something.