Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Trees for Houses and Minions for Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
First, is there a way miniature School trees could be made available for housing?

Could it be a quest line where you get a seedling that you plant (not gardening) in your home and it grows into a miniature School tree. Maybe the tree will spawn mana wisps for the home!?!

Could they be crafted maybe?

Or, least favorite, bought.

Second, could the ultimate pets for schools be minions?

If there is going to be a third round of school pets, could they be based on the minions? Maybe they would offer 1 card of a boosted version of the minion to be summoned.

Again this could be some sort of ultimate school quest.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
I really like the whole school tree idea for castles. I can see problems with that though. I think that it would be weird to have an ice shcool tree in a dragonspyre house. But i still like the idea. Mabey you would collect a seedling and then whn it sprouted it sprouted into a kid, ex. Bernie's seedling would give sprout to amber, for a girl and CHARley for a boy. And you can teleport to the other tree. And the the tree cold drop your school reagents sometime too. And the older it gets the better reagents.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
socialstudierox wrote:
I really like the whole school tree idea for castles. I can see problems with that though. I think that it would be weird to have an ice shcool tree in a dragonspyre house. But i still like the idea. Mabey you would collect a seedling and then whn it sprouted it sprouted into a kid, ex. Bernie's seedling would give sprout to amber, for a girl and CHARley for a boy. And you can teleport to the other tree. And the the tree cold drop your school reagents sometime too. And the older it gets the better reagents.

That'd be a good idea.

Or you could name your tree, like with pets?

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009