Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new type of equipment ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I had some kewl ideas for new equipment.

1. Gloves! They could have the same type of effect af wands.

2. New types of wands/swords/staffs: their could be like 2 tiny swords, which you would hold one in each hand. be interesting, like spin like a top to attack.

I also had some ideas for more like emotes, and text chat and stuff. you could do a standing flip, or backflip. also, maybe you could do a roll, and other kewl stuff. it would also be pretty cool, if you could use the smiley emoticons in text chat, be fun

thats all, thx for reading. :D

Andrew Lifegarden, legendary life
Andrew Ghostwraith, level 43 death
Noah stormsword, lvl 29 storm

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
I would like to see our wizards able to use a Bow. (like the centaur does) No arrows needed... the wand blast would be shot from the Bow like an arrow towards the bad guy. :D

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
DesireNite wrote:
I would like to see our wizards able to use a Bow. (like the centaur does) No arrows needed... the wand blast would be shot from the Bow like an arrow towards the bad guy. :D

Nice idea Desire. But aren't we wizards??? It's kinda like in lord of the rings, you can be different things, like a hunter or a mage. Maybe they should make things like that, where you can be a different kind of person, if they made a hunter, we COULD use a bow .... Just a thought.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Nice ideas guys. They could probably also do bows, but i agree with shimmer 123127, it is a bit lord of the rings. I wish though, that how you wear amulets and rings, and athames, that you could actually see them. Like your dagger would be in a sheath, and hanging from your belt or something. Rings would be on your fingers, ( no way, they should be on your toes ) but then again, they may be too small to be seen. While I'm talking bout sheaths though, it would be cool to run around with a sheath hanging from your belt. Maybe even the sheaths could have a effect. and the sheaths could glow :D and this probably wouldn't be made, but what if you could have earrings? that might not work though, for guys. maybe girls could have them, and boys could get something else. maybe some cool shades 8) just an idea. guys, help me out with this, cause i don't know

Anyway, Thanks for reading again guys! ( And girls too ;-) )

Andrew Life garden, Legendary life
Andrew Ghost wraith, Level 43 death
Noah Storm sword, level 29 storm

Cya in the spiral! :D ( see me in pvp, then its this ) hahahaha

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
yes, yes, yes it would be cool to see a little ice wizard with DUAL SWORDS ;D

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
It would be to hard for KI to animate all those rings, amulets, and athames. For each individual person especially.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, you have a good point, it would be hard make them appear for every wizard, but then again, i highly doubt it was easy to make 7 worlds