Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zek said something was sent to my bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
when i was playing a few days ago i recieved a goody but for some reason even though my bag wasn't full zek popped up and said something had been sent to my bank.my bag was not full and i had plenty of room.was this the games way of telling me i had been playing too long?

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Cfearw76 wrote:
when i was playing a few days ago i recieved a goody but for some reason even though my bag wasn't full zek popped up and said something had been sent to my bank.my bag was not full and i had plenty of room.was this the games way of telling me i had been playing too long?

I dunno. Maybe it's just a glitch? :?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Cfearw76 wrote:

Iy always hapens to me the FIRST time i go into the maze game in Pet Pavillion. And he pops up again the second time. I collected to many fishies?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cfearw76 wrote:

It's just a glitch. It's been going on for many months now. Just ignore it.
FYI, it will come up twice. Once you leave the pet pavilion, one of them goes away. Just click through it and move on. It's obvious KI doesn't care about fixing this thing.