Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Animations

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Name:
Noble Humongofrog
Base scene:
Grass (from minotaur spell)
Animation:
Small humongofrog w/ horns hopsaround till it get to the center of the spell. Noble Humongofrog then growstill it is full sized. Rams enemies w/ horns for start damage. Pukes on enemiesfor damage of three rounds.

Name:
BerserkKraken
Base scene:
Tidepool
Animation:
Krakenw/ NO collar comes into view, splitting the tide pool until there is dry groundin front of him. Uses water on either side of him to smash enemy. Turns tocaster, and casts charm upon caster.

Name:
EnragedForest Lord
Base scene:
Full grownforest
Animation:
Forestlord lands upon forest floor. Quickly stands up and summons leaves to attackenemy.

Name:
AncientIce Wyvern
Base scene:
(commonice wyvern scene, with cave instead of hole)
Animation:
Icewyvern w/ legs comes out of cave. Screams at enemy for start attack. Grabs nearbyice shard and throws at enemy for 3 round attack.

Name:
Mighty Judgement
Base scene:
Sand dune
Animation:
Judgementfloats down with balance scale. She holds it out and one side falls. She holdsout hand and casts mini power nova upon enemy

Name:
GrandPhoenix

Base scene:
Pile ofash
Animation:
Phoenixbaby emerges from ash. Phoenix starts to fly around and grows until it is adultphoenix. Adult phoenix breathes fire upon enemy. Phoenix then dives at enemy,to place charm.

Name:
OminousScarecrow
Base scene:
Very tall corn field
Animation:
Eyes areshown peeking from corn field. Scarecrow then emerges from corn field. Scarecrowswipes at enemies, and takes health. Then it turns to caster and holds hand outto caster as life force is given to caster.

-Dusstin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Defender
May 24, 2009
i like these ideas but whats wrong with the old ones the original spell animations would be awesome if they were not already new or seen but appreciate what you have and these animations are already superb but you see them so many times you get used to them and they look dull we were lucky to get these powerful spells powered up but i doubt kingsile will change all the animations of these spells because it's hard to stop a train[stop something thats already there and going fast] and many people like these old animations so your going to get a mass of people disapointed so others can be happy i see no point in this but the idea's apeal to me and many others but it would be a uneeded pain for kingsile to do no doubt they have somwthing else bubbling up.

josephwyrmbane and josephduskspear legendary spirits