Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
There is a dragon pedestal in the labyrinth with another pathway can you guys plz tell me what it is or does or if it is for future use or something Markdragonflame lvl 47 fire

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When Dragonspyre was destroyed, a lot of paths were broken off or blocked by rubble. What you're describing is probably one of those.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
vampirelord000 wrote:
There is a dragon pedestal in the labyrinth with another pathway can you guys plz tell me what it is or does or if it is for future use or something Markdragonflame lvl 47 fire

There are three paths. You unlock the first two after defeating the first boss. Then you have to defeat three more bosses (I think) before you unlock the third one leading to the obsidian chest and the boss who gives you the rest of the quest's for the labyrinth.

-The Silverblades

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hitmix wrote:
vampirelord000 wrote:

There are three paths. You unlock the first two after defeating the first boss. Then you have to defeat three more bosses (I think) before you unlock the third one leading to the obsidian chest and the boss who gives you the rest of the quest's for the labyrinth.

-The Silverblades

That's correct.