Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Did not collect, try again."

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
The quests to collect items from enemies is not working. Every time I battle an enemy from my quests in Dragonspyre, it ALMOST ALWAYS says, " did not collect _____ from _____, try again.
Can KI please make these easier to collect the items? I end up having to battle an enemy 20 or so times to get 1! It's so frustrating!!!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
The quests to collect items from enemies is not working. Every time I battle an enemy from my quests in Dragonspyre, it ALMOST ALWAYS says, " did not collect _____ from _____, try again.
Can KI please make these easier to collect the items? I end up having to battle an enemy 20 or so times to get 1! It's so frustrating!!!
Oh wait until you get to cl you will have more trouble!

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
woot000 wrote:
FDrybob wrote:
Oh wait until you get to cl you will have more trouble!
dude srsly one time i was in cl i had to collect three things from random monster fish things (idk). i got one and five fights later got another. six fights later got the last one :p

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Yes, that always happens to me to and it is really annoying. But sometimes i get lucky and i collect whatever i needed from a monster, on my first try. I hope o get luck again.

-- Jonathan Icewalker level 34 fire

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
To increase your chance of collecting,have more people into your battle. This will increase all of the wizards chance of collecting (if they have the quest) I hope this helps :)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Always make sure you are at the spot on your map where the icon for the thing you have to fight to collect from is. The farther you are from that icon, the less likely you are to collect.

And a lot of the time you will find the kind of enemies you have to fight very very far from that icon.

FDrybob wrote:

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Always make sure you are at the spot on your map where the icon for the thing you have to fight to collect from is. The farther you are from that icon, the less likely you are to collect.

And a lot of the time you will find the kind of enemies you have to fight very very far from that icon.

FDrybob wrote:

dont listen to the guy who said get help. It adds more enemies and YOU must kill them all to get something out of it.