Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
WeaknessTower ShieldDeath Shield Or Life Shield For Prism

Wolf GoldenMask
-level 69

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Really good question. The snowmen! I hate the Snowmen. Yes I mean all of them.
They are very where. Today we got a lot of snow. So my little brother built a snowman. I came outside and saw the snowman. I screamed my head off. I never wanted to go outside again because I know they are going to be right there waiting for me. Its scare man!

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Here's an idea for enemies

weakness+tower shield= weakshield

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Absorb and Weakness.
If a wizard does it to me too many times, I might cast a Absorb and Weakness :P

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Only seen once, boss tower himself, minion cast weakness, following round, boss blades himself, minion sticks an absorb on him. Was very, very annoying. Seems kind of planned to me, but I am now in Khrysalis, and have not seen this since.

Mind you, this taught me to be very, very annoying.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
Going on a limb, i hate weakness too, but oh well, add another blade and wand it off if i can.

but, the real annoying one to me is wild/insane bolts. they do get old.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
  • Depends on where your standing in that battle. (warning, this might sound like one big rant) XD
  • Mana Burn hurts if you were saving up for something big and it attacks.
  • Even heals get annoying after a close hit and they were ALMOST dead or when some pets cast sprite or unicorn or fairy every round, that can be annoying too or that life on the others teams side who does a killer unicorn or rebirth evry few rounds!
  • STUNS!
  • Any shield, especially if you got someone spamming them or a boss replacing 90% shields on.
  • Weaknesses always hurt... physically... mentally... emotionally XD (Loremaster-ice wisp, Efreet, *cough* power nova!, your casual death or balance weakness).
  • Earthquake is like that #1 celestia spell when all those fish learn how to quake and it drives you nuts cause you were blading up and for most, its a popular strategy to use blades! (also takes out the shields... double hurt).
  • Other then earthquake, there is the storm spells that will take out 2 or all spells (levy, enfeeble) :P that can get yah and that myth that can take out up to all shields (shatter)
  • I know life wizards get it hard in pvp with the dispels, but that can be insane for anyone when you can't attack (or heal), its not like a stun that you can prevent with stun shields and it uses the amount of pips you were gonna use, (steals pips... not cool XD).
  • Waterworks boss that inks and Helephant Tower floor 1 Minotaur that Smokescreens is like that annoying, "i fizzed... ARE YOU SERIOUS!" moment. Or just generally in pvp when someone messes w/your accuracy :P
  • For those op Storms, round 1 > Tempest > and its over.
  • That moment when you forget your wand attack would use your blade/trap and you used it. XD

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
For me, Rebirth. These mobs in Zafaria were life and they were only 200 health more or less. They critical Rebirth up to full health, and I ran out of cards. Other than that, Efreet and Weakness are the worst.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Weakness and -80% shields
May the fire always shine bright
Austin Firecaster Lvl100 pyromancer

Survivor
May 31, 2014
hp1055cm on Jul 22, 2011 wrote:
Weakness. Definitely Weakness. I get headaches just thinking about Weakness spells in DS.
Weakness, weakness, weakness. I couldn't agree more.

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Used to be weakness but with my ice just shy of level 90... I don't mind it so much right now. For my storm I carry super charge. so so long as I'm willing to go 15-20 rounds for a super powerful hit...shields don't matter much. With all the blades, sharpens and auras I carry in my deck for my ice, weaknesses are pretty ineffectual. What irritates me? Wild bolts for storm enemy's, tower shields for ice. I also detest being hit by a levy or a disarm right before I cast. For those that don't like life enemies that cast sprites and what not. there's a solution. load your deck with snow drifts spells. either as permanent spells if your ice. or as a single card spell given by pets and gear. If the latter don't EVER discard it. Sprites, regenerates and availing hands can be STOLEN from your enemy with the Snow Drift Spells.

Tower spells?well if you you're fighting a boss that spams them, you are stuck with it. best bet is to pip up, and hit with a effect over time spell followed up by another spell immediately

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Heck Hound is my least favorite my favorite is Von Stromms Monster Charles Redblood level 18 pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Definitely weakness and when they cast a tower shield on themselves.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Tower shields,earthquake(it's good and bad),weakness

Archmage

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Weakness. I get REALLY scared when a monster starts to cast a balance spell in DS. Heckhound and any healing spells annoy me, too.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
colagada on Aug 18, 2011 wrote:
The spell that sends me back to the Commons.
LOL I couldn't agree with you more.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
Weakness, Absorb (Even though I use it too ) and spells that decrease your accuracy.

~Anna Emerald ~

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
ralwrachel101 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
  • Depends on where your standing in that battle. (warning, this might sound like one big rant) XD
  • Mana Burn hurts if you were saving up for something big and it attacks.
  • Even heals get annoying after a close hit and they were ALMOST dead or when some pets cast sprite or unicorn or fairy every round, that can be annoying too or that life on the others teams side who does a killer unicorn or rebirth evry few rounds!
  • STUNS!
  • Any shield, especially if you got someone spamming them or a boss replacing 90% shields on.
  • Weaknesses always hurt... physically... mentally... emotionally XD (Loremaster-ice wisp, Efreet, *cough* power nova!, your casual death or balance weakness).
  • Earthquake is like that #1 celestia spell when all those fish learn how to quake and it drives you nuts cause you were blading up and for most, its a popular strategy to use blades! (also takes out the shields... double hurt).
  • Other then earthquake, there is the storm spells that will take out 2 or all spells (levy, enfeeble) :P that can get yah and that myth that can take out up to all shields (shatter)
  • I know life wizards get it hard in pvp with the dispels, but that can be insane for anyone when you can't attack (or heal), its not like a stun that you can prevent with stun shields and it uses the amount of pips you were gonna use, (steals pips... not cool XD).
  • Waterworks boss that inks and Helephant Tower floor 1 Minotaur that Smokescreens is like that annoying, "i fizzed... ARE YOU SERIOUS!" moment. Or just generally in pvp when someone messes w/your accuracy :P
  • For those op Storms, round 1 > Tempest > and its over.
  • That moment when you forget your wand attack would use your blade/trap and you used it. XD
This is kinda a PVP topic you discussed..

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Anna101Life on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Weakness, Absorb (Even though I use it too ) and spells that decrease your accuracy.

~Anna Emerald ~
Black mantle

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
The most annoying spell I have seen was Humungofrog. It's a Rank 4 Spell that hits everyone. It's very annoying when you are doing Mount Olympus and Mooshu dungeons.

~Valdus EmeraldDust
Lvl. 45
+=

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
FDrybob on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
i think it's stuns in all

Survivor
May 22, 2009