Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2013
Tower Shield
That move alone can shut down my whole setup, especially since my wand is the same school as my wizard

Weakness
This move is just insane. The enemies spam this move, especially in DS. This move almost singlehandedly made me lose at the end of the Labyrinth dungeon in DS

-Alexander Earthbane lvl 50, The Purifier
-Logan lvl 22 , Sunken City Surviver

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Weakness? Are you guys kidding? You can easily knock it off with a wand spell. I think it spirit armor or health spells. The only time they are good is when you use them. I especially despise rebirth, because it heals the enemy and gives them spirit armor. Same goes for the ice version. Whatever it is called. Frozen and...uh...the other one. Help me out here.

Without any protection, Duncan Windleaf, Level 33 Magus Diviner

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Duncan WindLeaf on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Weakness? Are you guys kidding? You can easily knock it off with a wand spell. I think it spirit armor or health spells. The only time they are good is when you use them. I especially despise rebirth, because it heals the enemy and gives them spirit armor. Same goes for the ice version. Whatever it is called. Frozen and...uh...the other one. Help me out here.

Without any protection, Duncan Windleaf, Level 33 Magus Diviner
Greetings!

Weakness 100%, if you are balance. Of if are weakness use at the same round before you will hit.

- See you in spiral!

ROBERT - Lvl. 90
PATRICK SANDSWORD - Lvl. 85

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Well I have seen a bunch of posts about weakness and I have to agree and disagree.

I believe Earth (Earthquake) is the most annoying spell in the spiral

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Flint Emeraldeyes on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Well I have seen a bunch of posts about weakness and I have to agree and disagree.

I believe Earth (Earthquake) is the most annoying spell in the spiral
I have to agree with you, but the question was about annoying spell in DS. Not in spiral. And.... Yeah, I have problems with this spell too. But I usually use just traps. Well, NVM if it is casted.

- See you in Spiral!

ROBERT - LVL 90
PATRICK SANDSWORD - LVL 85

Survivor
May 19, 2013
Tower shield is the most annoying spell in the game, like when the monsters go first, and you cast a big spell, and then they do a tower shield, it drives me nuts!

Victoria EarthEyes, Grandmaster Level 59

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
The most annoying spell for me is definitely weakness. But tower shield is very annoying too.

Fiona Green, Level 27, Life

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Weakness weakness weakness! I don't know how many times enimies in Dragonspyre casted it on me, but i is defenitly over 100 and i am only in the cruicible! (sorry about spelling)

Survivor
May 21, 2013
to me weakness and tower shield are annoying especially when you don't have feint then it's really annoying (Blaze moonmender promethean Blaze ravenmender level 62)

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Weakness and Tower Shield. The only 2 defenses against balance (Well.. Main defenses) and since I am balance, this is very annoying since I can only wand and use my blades in the process lol. If some lame creature uses them, my reaction: AHHH *Flips desk*

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
i would have to say earthquake is i mean it is kinda over powered

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
I haven't really been to Dragonspyre that much only visit friends there. But about Tower Shield. Tower Shield is Lydia Greyrose's favorite spellIn case you haven't noticed. Well, I'm pretty sure. In other words, spells are more annoying when the bad guys use them huh

Olivia Dragon Level 36

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm not in DS yet, but I am in MB, good enough.

1. Weakness ( I don't know a single person who likes it being cast on them)
2. Spirit Shield ( Absorbs 400 hit points. Also adds 5 more minutes to the duel.)
3. Tower Shield ( Cuts my big-winners in half. )
4. Banshee ( I've seen it too many times... It's just the pure popularity of it, and it does legit damage.)

- Isaac Goldenriver, level 28

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
I know everyone is saying it but it is weakness, kingisle please don't let monsters cast weakness!

Defender
May 29, 2013
Every time I see that balance symbol, even on a balance enemy, I think "Weakness! please fizzle"
and everytime I see the ice symbol, I think "Please no Tower Shield"

-Alexander Earthbane lvl 51, The Purifier

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
i say weakness, asorb (spelled wrong) tower shield, and feint

Survivor
May 06, 2013
eragon19518 on Jul 22, 2011 wrote:
Deffinetly weakness.
weakness

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Weakness, Earthquake, and Mana Burn. But Weakness is definitely the worst, over spammed spell.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I must say weakness, tower shield, sunbird (Man they seem like pigeons but the funny thing is that they're not pigeons, instead they are fiery birds that light you on fire), kraken (I have never seen a non pvper fizzle a storm spell), and Orthrus (Nice doggy please ).

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Weakness, Smoke Screen (Or the other ones that make you lose 40%-50% Accuracy,) and Dispels.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Weakness, Tower Shield, and Storm Owl just because it is so powerful </3

This is the bad guys using them on you, right?

Richard AshWeaver Level 28 Wizard

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Weakness, though I can sometimes use it to reduce the damage my sacrifice spell does to me

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I hate the weakness. Too common. Everything uses it before CL. Then it dies down a bit.

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 64

Sierra Hex - - level 33