Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Weakness and fire meteor and tower shield and spirit armour and... frozen armour.That just sums up the annoying spells. But i never get hit with weakness, so to me the most annoying is ahh...... tower shield, definitely.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
the most annoying spell is got to be tower shield.when i always use efreet
on them.I say tower shields should be only 35%
lvl 47 prymonacer Jeremy darksmith (efreet treasure card) :-)

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Most annoying spells? Uh, let's see... Weakness, Weakness, Tower Shield, Weakness, Meteor Strike, Absorb... did I mention Weakness?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
weakness and dont forget the protection pox and hwat they do if you dont kill them fast

- Robert (lvl 70 Transcended Theurgist)

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Abbigail623 wrote:
FDrybob wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!

Weakness and Heck Hound. And how Malistaire casts Scarecrow every round. Ugh..

Oh, yes, Scarecrow is one of the best spells ever, and even though I am still at Edrik's Vault, I will have to agree, Weakness is so annoying.

(Glad I have Weakness :D)

Blaze WinterBlossom, Level 42 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
weakness, is VERY annoying! but the 2nd most annoying is cyclops i am tired of seeing that!

Eric Nightshade Fire Level 53

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
LoopyZanyBizzengoo... wrote:
Oh, yes, Scarecrow is one of the best spells ever, and even though I am still at Edrik's Vault, I will have to agree, Weakness is so annoying.

(Glad I have Weakness :D)

Blaze WinterBlossom, Level 42 Balance Wizard

I have Weakness too, but that doesn't make it any less annoying when non-balance bosses spam (and I mean SPAM) that thing at you. Those monsters have more Weaknesses than I keep in my deck... and I'm a Balance wizard!

I like Scarecrow, too- my necro has it, and it's quite useful. But all of these people saying that Malistaire has it... I'm confused, because I farm that dungeon like it's my job and have never been hit with anything more than a Skeletal Pirate. Maybe I'm just lucky....

El Veeb/Shadowsong/vonAwesome
transcended sorceress ;)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
weakness, weakness, weakness, um...weakness and another word for weakness. and maybe scarecrow.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Hmm. Weakness, Tower Shield, Storm Shark, Ice, Fire and Storm Elf, Cyclops, Weakness, Weakness, Weakness, and, well, weakness. pretty much all these spells are despised by me unless I cast them. In case of weakness I always keep damage boosting spells (fireblade, balanceblade, etc.)

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
It definitely has to be the weaknesses for me, all the time they have that weakness on me...

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Tower Shield, Adsorb, and Weakness.

I have now learned my hate for Elemental Shields, Spirit Shield, Tower Shield, and Adsorb from Protection Poxes...

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 46 Theurgist

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
FireDea520 wrote:
its bean said but i am saying it again
weakness
storm has a spell that can get rid of weakness :)

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Weakness is the most annoying thing they use. I am not sue what they use more there spells or the balance move!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
colagada wrote:
The spell that sends me back to the Commons.

How can't I agree? It's so annoying how I have to press "Number Lock" every time I come on my laptop to avoid triggering the "Go to The
Commons." It's weird that I keep pressing "1" (or "End' in this case, because I had the Number Lock on) on my keypad.

The only thing wrong with this idea is that it is related to every world, instead of just Dragonspyre.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
weakness, power nova, death ninja pig, efreet, tower shield, storm shield

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Update: I really hate Black Mantle, especially since bosses now spam it the way they once did Weakness... because, clearly, a 50% chance of fizzling is even more fun, especially for a Storm wizard. Sigh.