Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
FDrybob wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!

Weakness and Heck Hound. And how Malistaire casts Scarecrow every round. Ugh..
Um, scarecrow? Malistaire? Doesn't ring a bell. I've never heard of him using that.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
What is the most annoying spells enemies have casted on you in Dragonspyre?
Mine is the fire meteor!
weakness,pheneoix, towersheld,fire meteor,weakness,weakness

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
colagada wrote:
The spell that sends me back to the Commons.

This is hysterical... because if you are in DS and the spell you hate the most is the one that sends you back to the commons, I have got to see this spell because never have I been in another world where a killer spell sent me all the way back to the commons unless I was in wizard city :) rotfl

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
weakness weakness weakness weakness weakness weakness weakness and tower shield.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
tower shield. it is even worse when they get to do their turn first..... waste of pips

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
For me, some of the most annoying spells weakness and black mantle. I hate that ALL enemies can use weakness. I think that ONLY balance enemies should have these moves. The only enemies that I DO NOT solo are ice enemies. Especially when they use Tower Shield. That can get so annoying especially when I have a feint on the enemy.

- Diana Blade

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
cocoabear6 wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:
weakness and tower sheild.

let's also add asorb (spelled wrong)

i hate absorb!!!!!

Well as an Ice wizard I have a still positive for shields and I admit it i'm not in DS yet but the most annoying spells I've seen was the shark I hate shark and the multiple player spells like meteor, Billzzard and tempest I also don't like how every one of the enemies cast some kind of trap on you but as for the tower shield or absorb spells they don't bug me one bit when I have the steal positive for shields because that spell can get the spell to equip on my wizard even though earthquake doesn't work for me most of the time (via treasure card) I think earthquake would be good to learn and a must spell to get rid off all the shields and traps(or does it just destroy positives?) thats what I think.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Weakness, Tower Sheild, but i hate absorb the most.

Samuel GhostHunter
Master Conjurer
Level 42

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
hey what about the life's using those healing spells and i agree with weakness and etc.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
ezrajoseph wrote:
Weakness and who doesn't hate tower shield as well?
I think weakness and tower shield but when you get out of ds they dont tend to use it and now what annoys me most is earthquake in zafaria lol but they still use weakness and tower shield sometimes

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
hp1055cm wrote:
Weakness. Definitely Weakness. I get headaches just thinking about Weakness spells in DS.
weakness i hate it

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Agree fully - weakness spawned like it's going out of style. In DragonSprye more then any other world I just consider all my spells worth -25% less. I have gotten to the point where I don't even wand them off any more just play with them since some times I can get 2-3 of them on me.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Weakness and absorb.Pretty much any move is annoying to me.
Esmee Iceblood
Fire:Lvl 29(almost 30!)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
Weakness. It's been seen everywhere we went, but they didn't spam you with it, as much as they did in Dragonspyre. Now, I don't know about you, but this made everything much harder. I think I kinda prefer Power Pip- gaining enemies instead of weaknesses-spamming enemies after finishing Dragonspyre.
And then Tower Shield. And the worst thing about is that it's still there. I like it better when you have Tower Shields on the player's side than the enemies side. :?

Savannah Moon
Transcended Thuergist

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
Weakness is incredibly annoying. It effects power nova WAY too much.
it doesn't just effect power nova it efects everthing! D:<