Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to save svlia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
this is a crazy idea but i feel like it could work... ok you get a quest to destroy a hurricane before it devistates cl its a tower and the eye of the hurricane is at the top 10 floors lol all star moon and sun monsters once you reach the top you have to defeat a boss that is star,moon, and sun by that i mean instead of showing a picture of a star moon and a sun its just a picture of a spiral he uses cheats such as "you like it hard" he levys you no boost if you use a attack that does 7000 damage+ he has 30000 health and no minions but after you defeat him he blows up and creates a black hole anyone with you gets sucked in. when you come out you are in the commons and everything is joyful you talk to a boy and ask where merle ambrose was and he says " oh he is just talking to bartelby they are very good friends" you head into ravenwood and see merle chatting with bartelby but just then you notice bartelby has 2!!!!!!!!!! eyes and you see malistaire walking down the street to the commons entrance. you stop malistaire and
tell him about what is gonna happen to slvia soon malistaire gasp and ask "who are you?" you tell him your from the future and how its is.

you say sylvia is going to get sick soon and pass away and malistaire says "she is already sick but i dont want to tell her she is gonna pass away is there anything we can do?!? you say "there is only one other healer that can match sylvias strength he says "WHERE!?!" you say "looks like we are headed to mooshu"

well thats it for now and if you think this isnt a good quest dont say anything rude thanks :-)