Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hyde Park - Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I've looked in the forums for a previous question but no replies , on all my characters when i go into Hyde Park it freezes up so bad I cannot do anything. Any answers to this problem ?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Try getting nearer to your internet connection spot, because it sometimes like that with me i am too far away from my adapter, and the enemies dont show up, so when i walk through i was almost always in a fight. Hope this helps.

Aaron Goldenheart level 32 Ice

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I'm directly connected to the internet with the fastest connection speed , cable , I have 4 legendary characters working on my fifth. Hyde Park was not always like this. Its been like this for about the past 3 months , I only posted because I'm working on this new character and can go no further without Hyde Park. Thank you very much for your reply

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The most likely explanation is either a problem with your connection, meaning it is slow, or your computer/graphics card is not able to process the graphics.
Have you tried reinstalling Wizard101 on the computer?
Have you tried optomizing your computer so it runs better?
Have you tried playing from a better computer?
If you still can not resolve the problem then contact tech support for W101.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
vashd1 wrote:
I've looked in the forums for a previous question but no replies , on all my characters when i go into Hyde Park it freezes up so bad I cannot do anything. Any answers to this problem ?

Have you sent a ticket to support? They may be able to narrow down the issue.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
it helps to let it load the first time you go there.i went when it was 61% and had to tele to my house cause it froze.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I tried your idea of seeting their and let it load Cfearw76 , still didn't work , so Ill send a support ticket in as suggested by Ravenlady777 . They you for your replies!