Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
My new mount idea is super speed. With super speed you don't ride on anything or fly, you simply go faster. I got the idea from my FOG Unicorn, Stella. Like most people, I have noticed that simply walking everywhere is very slow and takes large amounts of time, seeing how most quests end up with you having to talk and fight for multiple people. To end our woes most people naturally buy a mount, which solves everything. But what about the people who want show off their hard earned pets while going faster? I've seen shoes in the crown shop that make you go 8% faster, but it is still not as fast as most people would like. I think it is a very good idea because KI would not have to think of another clever-looking mount! It could be available at the crown shop with the option of going 20% faster of 40% faster.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome, just as long as they are not rude.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Boots that make you run faster? Eh...not a terrible idea...I'm not sure they'd sell though, for the same reason I don't get why people want to be able to take their hats off. Wizards probably have permanent hat hair for one, and hats add to your stats. Boots add to your stats as well, so why would someone give that up so that they could walk really fast especially when there's an alternative?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Oh no, you completely misread what I said. I just said super speed, no boots. The I was just pointing out that the 8% faster boots weren't a very good alternative.