Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is that pet?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I was in the hatchery when I noticed that one of the pets by the hatcher is a bit different. The pet on the left is not a pet availible to us, that I know of. It looks like a gobbler...kind of. Anyone know what it is? Have an idea? Let me know cause I have no idea.

-The Silverblades

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hitmix wrote:
I was in the hatchery when I noticed that one of the pets by the hatcher is a bit different. The pet on the left is not a pet availible to us, that I know of. It looks like a gobbler...kind of. Anyone know what it is? Have an idea? Let me know cause I have no idea.

-The Silverblades

hmm i never seen a gobbler pet but maybe this is a staff only pet or something and also maybe if ya added them ya could ask him or her where he got the pet because that will get you the answer
i dont know its location but i am guessing collosus boulvard

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
it's a red gobbler it's a crown item pet don't remember what year but you could of bought it at the last petapelooza

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Was it red? Seems like it could be a Red Gobbler pet, it used to be in the crowns shop but it's retired now. They brought it back for Pet-a-Palooza in June, though.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
warlockwizardmage wrote:
it's a red gobbler it's a crown item pet don't remember what year but you could of bought it at the last petapelooza

o ye the red gobbler pet even though it doesnt look like other gobblers it could be that when i read this i thought a pet like the gobbler polymorph