Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the portico?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I seem to have confused myself about the location of the portico. I notice on my quest list that I have yet to find the Portico lizard. I have a vague idea that I did that area, but i am not sure. Is it past Stormriven hall or before?

Thanks for any assistance.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zeusthedog wrote:
I seem to have confused myself about the location of the portico. I notice on my quest list that I have yet to find the Portico lizard. I have a vague idea that I did that area, but i am not sure. Is it past Stormriven hall or before?

If you are facing away from Edith, it is the dungeon sigils on the left side of the center area portals.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zeusthedog wrote:

The Portico is a dungeon that you can find in Celestia Base Camp. When you come down the ramp to enter the Base Camp, go straight ahead to the blue ramps that lead to the Trial of Spheres portal. The Portico is one of the two dungeons near that portal (not sure which one).

Explorer
May 09, 2011
The Portico is one of those portals, in that little area where there are 3 portals, one to the District Of Stars, and then there will be one with a sigil, that will be the Portico Dungeon. :-) However, I do not know where the lizard is, I myself am looking too! Good Luck!

-Mason DragonBlood

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Justin3620 wrote:
The Portico is one of those portals, in that little area where there are 3 portals, one to the District Of Stars, and then there will be one with a sigil, that will be the Portico Dungeon. :-) However, I do not know where the lizard is, I myself am looking too! Good Luck!

-Mason DragonBlood

For the lizard, look at your map in The Portico. He is in the upper middle part on the map, near the Inactive Protector (and hiding behind a Red Bush).

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
should it tell you? lol i dont really no much

-Heather SoulStalker ~
- Brianna SunRunner

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Justin3620 wrote:

-Mason DragonBlood

(Second reply) In my first reply, I'm not sure if I attached the link to W101Central.com for the locations of the Lounging Lizards. Just in case, here it is:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110163&highlight=lounge+lizards

The "green arrow" on each picture shows where the lizards are. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dounuts44 wrote:
should it tell you? lol i dont really no much

-Heather SoulStalker ~
- Brianna SunRunner

To find The Portico, when you enter Celestia Base Camp, go to the blue ramps in the middle of the Base Camp. You will see a portal (I think it goes to the District of the Stars), and close by the portal, you will see two dungeons (they have the four sigils in front of them).

The dungeon on the left is The Portico. If you did have access to The Portico already, then the four sigils should light up when you walk close to them. And you will also see the name of the dungeon appear (The Portico).

If you have not had access to The Portico yet, then just continue to follow the story line in Celestia, and eventually one of the quests will lead you to it.

Hope this helps. :-)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
zeusthedog wrote:

The Portico is a dungeon that you can find in Celestia Base Camp. When you come down the ramp to enter the Base Camp, go straight ahead to the blue ramps that lead to the Trial of Spheres portal. The Portico is one of the two dungeons near that portal (not sure which one).

First one. :-D