Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Beetle pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Now that the mix for the Blaze Beetle has been discovered, I am wondering if the Ice Beetle pet is in game.

Community Leader
Me too. Is this dropped or hatched only? Greyrose, this would be helpful as well if this was answered. Thanks.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Administrator
Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Just like everything else - we do not post or allow the posting of spoilers.

Well is the ice beetle atleast in game? Thats not a spoiler we are only asking if the pet is in the game.

Community Leader
I believe it is in-game since the video for Pet-a-looza showed one. I have not heard it being dropped at all. So this makes me think it's a mix. Just my opinion. :)

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
It must be true because like cheyinza said you can see it in the petapalooza video and there must be tons of other undiscovered mixes like it says in the video but most people want to keep it to themself because they want to keep them rare but you cand only find out from hatching