Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Mount Idea EVER?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
So, I think whenever you release a new world and level 70, you should make a level 68+ pet, like the 48 or 58 but better. And this pet, (You would get it from either your school spell quest or some quest in the new world.) would have an option to also be a mount, if you pay 10,000 crowns. (Maybe not that much, I don't know.) But, you could only buy that mount if you were that school, had the pet, and were level 70. (Or whatever the max would be.)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
Have a mount speicfic to the classes but make it a quest like you do with your minion.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
So, I think whenever you release a new world and level 70, you should make a level 68+ pet, like the 48 or 58 but better. And this pet, (You would get it from either your school spell quest or some quest in the new world.) would have an option to also be a mount, if you pay 10,000 crowns. (Maybe not that much, I don't know.) But, you could only buy that mount if you were that school, had the pet, and were level 70. (Or whatever the max would be.)

I think (and this is just me) that you should just be able to train pets into mounts. I mean, to pay for the option, with all the pets i have. that would be ridiculous.
Also, i think your relating this to school specific mounts. Or specific mounts + pet mounts + lvl 70= your idea. A bit complicated if you ask me. :P

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
cwisler wrote:
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:

I think (and this is just me) that you should just be able to train pets into mounts. I mean, to pay for the option, with all the pets i have. that would be ridiculous.
Also, i think your relating this to school specific mounts. Or specific mounts + pet mounts + lvl 70= your idea. A bit complicated if you ask me. :P

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

let me simplify this...

once you get the pet, and are the max level, you can get the mount with crowns... MAYBE as a quest, but I dont think KingsIsle would do that because that means less money.

Also, the mount would be the same as the pet, except for a bigger version that you ride on.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
also maybe since the level 58 pets have 58 pedigree, the 68 pets should have 68 pedigree...

and maybe some new pet talents once we get a new level increase??

Like: Fortify- +3% defense max (Maybe 7 max?)- Rare
A second school boost for each school, that can be max 4%. Rare.
A bigger version of paingiver, +8% max. Epic.
May cast DragonBlade, Super Epic (This would also mean highest pedigree boost sence there is something about Epic now)
May Cast Pixie- Epic
May Cast [School] Blade- An advanced version, 10% more than the normal blade. -Super Epic
May Cast (Pet only spell)- +40% trap. Super Epic
+12% defense- Super Epic

I think these would be some nice additions, 30% possible defense from your pet would be nice, this would REALLY help lower damage the overpowering factor we have right now. With ALL schools, not singling out storm.

Defender
May 31, 2009
Yea, totally!

And since I have a few pets, I would like to train them to mounts also. I want to ride around a Storm Cat!

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~