Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wu lied to me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Moolinda Wu is a liar (or it might be Greyrose),she says that if you are on a sidewalk you won't get in a battle.

LIES!

Sometimes in WC/DS I will get in a battle when i am on the sidewalk.

And SO many times I am on the sidewalk in Mooshu/Marleybone and I will get in the battle.

Not too sure if this should be in Bugs or here, but please change it so that whenever you are on the sidewalk, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get in a battle. (I guess with the exception of when in Mooshu and they are on the sidewalk too, but then again they should need to be right on you for you to get in battle.)

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
jeffrey22359910112... wrote:
Moolinda Wu is a liar (or it might be Greyrose),she says that if you are on a sidewalk you won't get in a battle.

LIES!

Sometimes in WC/DS I will get in a battle when i am on the sidewalk.

And SO many times I am on the sidewalk in Mooshu/Marleybone and I will get in the battle.

Not too sure if this should be in Bugs or here, but please change it so that whenever you are on the sidewalk, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get in a battle. (I guess with the exception of when in Mooshu and they are on the sidewalk too, but then again they should need to be right on you for you to get in battle.)
lydia Greyrose said that not moolinda wu and the reason you mostly get caught on the sidewalk at ms is because the creatures can go on the sidewalk so i would say this, KI plz prevent the creatures from going on the sidewalk.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think this problem has been ignored for too long. KI needs to do something about this.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
They should fix that. People have been arguing over whether to fix that or not. I want it fixed! And it is a bug because it doesn't say in this game that that safe on the sidewalk rule changes.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
In Mooshu, the reason why you're being caught is because, you're not exactly on the grass, you're not suppose to go on the darker part of the sidewalk or else you'll be caught. In Marleybone, it's natural to get caught in a battle.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Well to me, in Mb i dont get caught ever because when enemies are on the sidewalks, i walk in the middle of the street if there in the street, i walk in the sidewalks. See? easy. Also in ms the walk on the side walks but not all the way close to the wall so just do that. or walk slowly so the go past you.

~Mark Trollglade Legendary Conjurer 8)

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
And here I thought it was just me! Yup. I have been avoiding the ironworks in marley bone for just this reason! Glad it's not just me messing up!

Explorer
May 05, 2011
magikcat wrote:
And here I thought it was just me! Yup. I have been avoiding the ironworks in marley bone for just this reason! Glad it's not just me messing up!
thx lol see other people can do that so she didn't lie to you you just gotta outsmart the enemies