Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

False mute

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I havent gone through the forums to see if there are more posts like this, so please dont blame me. (Just a tip :-P)
I have experienced 2 friends who are very kind, responsible, and (believe me) Do NOT swear.
So why did they get muted?
I have always thought that kingsisle TRULY looked at the situation, but now i'm not so sure. These people dont swear, and they got muted. Its not the fact that you cant talk on w101, its the fact that you get in trouble in real life for no apparent reason.
If your child got muted, would you believe them if they said they didnt do anything? Wouldnt you think of it as just an excuse?
So this goes out to the workers; How strong do you actually look at reporting situations? I've been told you look at the words they used before and after the reports, but if you guys really did that, my friends wouldnt have been muted. (I think they were chain reported).
I understand the many people who use this game, but its your guys responsibility to keep it fair.
Hope you read this,
-Luna0616