Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice for new Myth Wizards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
My highest level is a level 41 balance wizard but my favorite is my level 21 myth wizard. Here is some advice for myth wizards.

1. Have your secondary school be death. Why? Because while your minion's attacking.

2. Let your minions do the dirty work while your using death magic.

3. Once you get into Krokosphinx learn Spirit blade from Niles with the training point you get from find the smiths.

4. Do tons of extra quests.

5. Only have 2 schools so you can make room for Astral magic once you're a level 50.

6. Always use minions.

7. Help friends any chance you get.

8. Cyrus the myth profeesor will be nice to you when you get cyclops minion.

Hope you liked the advice and if you follow it you will be a powerful Conjurer! :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
eepp988jabc123 wrote:
My highest level is a level 41 balance wizard but my favorite is my level 21 myth wizard. Here is some advice for myth wizards.

1. Have your secondary school be death. Why? Because while your minion's attacking.

2. Let your minions do the dirty work while your using death magic.

3. Once you get into Krokosphinx learn Spirit blade from Niles with the training point you get from find the smiths.

4. Do tons of extra quests.

5. Only have 2 schools so you can make room for Astral magic once you're a level 50.

6. Always use minions.

7. Help friends any chance you get.

8. Cyrus the myth profeesor will be nice to you when you get cyclops minion.

Hope you liked the advice and if you follow it you will be a powerful Conjurer! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

personally, i think that saving for the astral schools is any myth wizard's best bet. I use gargantuan, and star school boosts all most every battle. maybe once you get up there in levels, you'll agree!

Also, its not a bad idea to keep around friends to help with battles. I know minions can help, but they arent always that smart. It helps to have some human friends!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
cwisler wrote:
personally, i think that saving for the astral schools is any myth wizard's best bet. I use gargantuan, and star school boosts all most every battle. maybe once you get up there in levels, you'll agree!

Also, its not a bad idea to keep around friends to help with battles. I know minions can help, but they arent always that smart. It helps to have some human friends!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

I completely agree.

Minions are next to useless, especially at high levels, and I never put them in my decks. Gargantuan however is fantastic, especially when combined with a few humungofrogs and a nice crit aura.

However, play the way that makes you most comfortable and successful.

Cheers,

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
eepp988jabc123 wrote: