Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Texting Without being a Friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
So i was playing with my best friend this one day and he reported someone and that person texted saying Noob I know how to do this but Kingsisle can you please remove this as it is a way to insult without getting noticed

Survivor
May 08, 2010
schooling1 wrote:
So i was playing with my best friend this one day and he reported someone and that person texted saying Noob I know how to do this but Kingsisle can you please remove this as it is a way to insult without getting noticed

just becuz someone called you a noob doesnt mean that you should report them and that they should remove texting, you're the one that has to be more mature and just ignore it and KingsIsle does not take that as a reportable offense.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol best way to handle that is to say

" thank you what an honor you noticed"

then no matter what kind of remark or insult is made
tell them how flattered you by their attention.
it will bug them to no end.

then just go about and play your own game.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
This would be another useful chat feature that KI would be taking out of the game due to complaints. Just because it can be used for nefarious purposes doesn't mean KI should take it out of the game, and I believe KI has addressed that being called a noob isn't a reportable offense.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I think they mean that their friend reported the person for some reason and they called them noob because of that.