Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ki free games pet. Miss Greyrose please read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello i am just wondering if the blaze beatle is still availible from ki free games.
thanks greyrose in advance for your answer

Administrator
Is not, and never was.

As we've shouted from the rooftops, the only way to currently get this pet is as a hatching result, and we do not reveal the information of the parents as that is a spoiler.

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
And everyone is saying "shouting from the rooftops" is a clue. Is it?

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Administrator
cheyinza wrote:

No it is not a clue. The pet can only be obtained through hatching, and no we're not going to reveal the parents except to say that one of them is rare itself.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Thank you for the response Professor Greyrose.

Would it be considered a spoiler to give a definition of what KI considers a "Rare" pet? Is it just one that is hard to get, or is it a promo pet that was given out?

You may not be able to answer, but I thought I would ask just in case. :)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
I just got a storm beetle from KI free games, maybe we could hatch some time, experimenting to find the blaze beetle or whatever it is called :P

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Hmmm Storm Beetle and Phoenix? Or Helephant...... Or Rain Beetle and Phoenix or Helephant..... Hmmmm.... Storm/Rain Beetle with....... nvm

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
cheyinza wrote:

No it is not a clue. The pet can only be obtained through hatching, and no we're not going to reveal the parents except to say that one of them is rare itself.

But what is rare? To some rare may be something like Sea Dragon when others think thats a common pet to get.

Community Leader
Miss Greyrose,

Thank you so much for the clarification since too many people were reading way too much into your post. We can now focus on finding out the true combination of this pet.

Thanks again for answering my question.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
What exactly is a blaze beetle? I haven't been playing the game all that recently, so I'm clueless as to what it is.

Community Leader
There are a few questions I do have.

Does one of the parents HAVE to have the Fire Beetle's body? If so, this means Storm Beetle or Rain Beetle. HOWEVER.. Did the pet system change to the point where promo pets can give 2 pets? OR that 2nd gen hybrids now can give new hybrids?

And also, does one of the parents have to be FIRE? If so, the rarest FIRE pets I can think of is Firebat and Inferno Salamander.

I hope those questions do get clarification since this is a VERY complicated mix.

Thank you.

Community Leader
Blaze Beetle is a Fire Beetle. It is like Storm Beetle except with Fire colors. It has been introduced to the game recently. So we all are trying to find out how to mix for it.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
cheyinza wrote:

my question what constitues rare? I'm sure you won't be able to tell us that. But that's ok, it helps narrow down at least one of the parents :)

Community Leader
WOOT! I found out the combination for the Fire Beetle. I can't wait until it arrives 3am my time! I can see the fire card on the pet in my backpack. So it's confirmed!! *does a happy jig!*

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i finally got it after only two tries need to wait till it hatches