Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
What are the best school(s) in wizard101 to make worth someones while? I know tons of people have had these kinda topics and i am just asking again :-)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Well that depends on your playing style, all schools have different playing styles. If you like quick battles and lots of damage use storm but they have less health. If you like to help out and heal other people use life but they have weak attack spells. It all depends on what you like try a few out.
And there really isnt a school better than the others the all have drawbacks.

Quinn Wildsword
level 44
master thuergist

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
There is NO best school, all Wizards have there Advantages And Disadvantages, Period.

Survivor
May 16, 2011
sigh another one of these threads all schools are equal in there own way.

For instance comparing my life and storm wizards. On my storm wizard i will blade and tempest which destroys all the enemies in only a couple turns. On my life i would probably take twice as long to cast to centaurs. So that means storm is stronger and better right. Wrong! I had just as much fun killing them with my life. It also wasn't any more challenging it was easy.

So heres what i'm trying to say. Storm can hit higher then life that does not mean that all lifes attacks fail. I hit 37,000 on malistaire a couple days ago and can easily kill everything on my life.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
Thanks for your opinions guys! :)

Justin Stormweaver
Level 60 Legendary Diviner

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
I think death is the best school becuase you can attack people and get some of there health

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Explorer
May 05, 2011
Nah... i actually think myth and life are the best schools to go... 8)

~Mark TrollGlade Conjurer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Why do people ask this? The question doesn't have an answer. All the schools are great! It's not a question of best; it's a question of difficulty, and even that is subjective.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Why do people ask this? The question doesn't have an answer. All the schools are great! It's not a question of best; it's a question of difficulty, and even that is subjective.

Well i gotta say you are right all the schools are great so thats all. 8)

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Obviously balance school it has so many charms nd traps nd shields it is made for 1 hit kills it is fast fights and I was a level 50 or below I dnt remember nd I beat a level 60 with 1 hit: Duncan ashbreeze level 57 balance and leveling

Survivor
May 25, 2010
To be honest, there's no best class. Each class has there disadvantages and advantages. It only depends on how much you support your character. With proper gear it can be very good, but still never the best. So, really, every class is the best in their own way.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Each school has an advantage. Here are the Advantages and Disadvantages:

Storm: Strongest, Least Health, A Lot Of Mana, Have 70% Accuracy.

Fire: A Lot Of Damage Over Time Spells, Second Strongest, Second Least Health, Have 75% Accuracy.

Myth: Summon A Lot Of Minions, Third Strongest, 80% Accuracy, Third Least Health.

Death: Forth Strongest School, Spells That Convert Half Of Hit Damage To Health, Have 85% Accuracy, Have Forth Least Health.

Balance: Have A Lot Of Power Up Spells (Blades, Traps, Etc.), Forth Strongest School, Forth Least Health, Have 85% Accuracy.

Life: Have A Lot Of Healing Spells, Second Weakest School, 90% Accuracy, Second Most Health.

Ice: Weakest School, 80% Accuracy, Most Health, Hardest School To Defeat, Have A Lot Of Resistance (Usually).

Hope this helped!
Cowan BlueLeaf - Legendary (Level 60) Ice