Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For The Next World...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
It seems that we only got a +10 level with Celestia, so when you release Cynthia (That is what I was told from a post, and he said he KNEW from someone who works for KingsIsle, obviously wouldn't be allowed posted reasons, for misrepresentaion.) I assume it would also only be 70. I think it should be 80!

Just spread the 2/3 spells that you WOULD get, over 20 levels. Like 63, 71, and rank 9, 78.

Plus, wizard ARE being more overpowered. So letting them gain up on defense and health for an extra 10 levels while card damage does not would help balance that out. (Not only storm, have seen other schools kill everyone at once with one shot.)

And plus 20 levels for just the one world isn't that much. I only do main quests and am level 44 in DS. I could get to level 60 without even visiting CL if I go through Griz/Wint! Or doing sidequests!

And yes, I know some wizard have done EVERY quest, so to make up for the levels unable to gain, you could let someone REDO Wintertusk after they beat it all!

Plus, with the new clothes, it should be more focused on health/resist instead of damage! this will even it out. Even focus on powerpip instead of accuracy for schools like storm/fire.

And maybe something like, for every % over powerpip, 1% goes to defense? This way schools like balance/death won't be wasting value on clothes for powerpips that are already at 100%. As it is, a balance guy can already have 104%.

Note: I don't work for KingsIsle or Wizard101.

Administrator
jeffrey22359910112... wrote:
It seems that we only got a +10 level with Celestia, so when you release Cynthia (That is what I was told from a post, and he said he KNEW from someone who works for KingsIsle, obviously wouldn't be allowed posted reasons, for misrepresentaion.)

Don't believe it unless you hear it directly from us on our public website. This person is outright lying, and they need to reminded that misrepresenting themselves as a KingsIsle employee is a permanently ban-able offense.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

If they claim they are a KingsIsle employee on a website such as Wizard101 Central or Facebook, send us a link to that claim immediately and we will investigate.

Employees of KingsIsle are under a non-disclosure agreement that puts jobs at risk if information about upcoming features and worlds is revealed. KingsIsle Employees will never give anyone a private sneak peek at information of upcoming additions to the game, and anyone that claims otherwise is obviously not a KingsIsle Employee and should be reported immediately to community@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Don't believe it unless you hear it directly from us on our public website. This person is outright lying, and they need to reminded that misrepresenting themselves as a KingsIsle employee is a permanently ban-able offense.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

If they claim they are a KingsIsle employee on a website such as Wizard101 Central or Facebook, send us a link to that claim immediately and we will investigate.

Employees of KingsIsle are under a non-disclosure agreement that puts jobs at risk if information about upcoming features and worlds is revealed. KingsIsle Employees will never give anyone a private sneak peek at information of upcoming additions to the game, and anyone that claims otherwise is obviously not a KingsIsle Employee and should be reported immediately to community@wizard101.com.

Thank you so much, Prof. Greyrose! I'm sick and tired of all these people claiming they know exclusive stuff about the game when they're clearly lying. What do you do if someone claims to know someone at KI and that's how "know" what they "know"? I wish that was a reportable offense.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Thank you so much, Prof. Greyrose! I'm sick and tired of all these people claiming they know exclusive stuff about the game when they're clearly lying. What do you do if someone claims to know someone at KI and that's how "know" what they "know"? I wish that was a reportable offense.

It is, look at the code of conduct again. It said misrepresentation of insider knowledge, so it doesn't matter if you say who got it from someone. Most likely you DON'T, so unless if they know they porbably wouldn't let it post.