Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting efreet ... easy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Really i don't see what all the fuss is about. getting efreet was so easy for me. I didn't even use crowns .really all you got to do is mark the place. have potions. take out sothmeket's (sry if i spelled wrong) minion as fast as you can. summon a fire elemental if you can it can shield you agenst ice attacks. Dont waste your time using blades. If he has a bunch of pips just use a treasure ice dispel, tower shield or ice shield. save up for high powered heck hound, And after the minion is gone don't use dragon. Now if you beat the minion the only prob is his health. then when that's all done enjoy efreet. :D

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
KennethB wrote:
Really i don't see what all the fuss is about. getting efreet was so easy for me. I didn't even use crowns .really all you got to do is mark the place. have potions. take out sothmeket's (sry if i spelled wrong) minion as fast as you can. summon a fire elemental if you can it can shield you agenst ice attacks. Dont waste your time using blades. If he has a bunch of pips just use a treasure ice dispel, tower shield or ice shield. save up for high powered heck hound, And after the minion is gone don't use dragon. Now if you beat the minion the only prob is his health. then when that's all done enjoy efreet. :D

Yep. I concur. It's all in the Heckhound, some serious shields, and taking that minion out FAST.

Scarlet Ravensong, qbb