Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swimming???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hey, it's me! I just kinda saw there are new houses with pools in them and it would be really cool if there was a button you could hit when you walked up to the water and start swimming in the pool. I mean, I know there are certain places where you can swim already in the game, like Crab Alley and some places in Celestia, but it would still be pretty cool if you just started swimming, because I know a lot of people throw "parties" and it would be cool if you could throw a pool "party."

-Me

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I agree. I think that at parties it would be really useful and fun, because chatting, dueling (if you have sultans palace or massive fantasy palace), and just running around a house gets boring after awhile (in my opinion). Swimming would be a great feature to add, maybe they could add it to emotes or something. :)

Survivor
May 10, 2010
...Wait theres swimming in the game? lol it would be awesome if it was like world of warcraft where you could actually control how deep you go with up and down arrows.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Yeah, that would be cool, like with the Island Getaway. What's the point of having water if you can't swim in it?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think it's an interesting thought, but we kinda already swim in Celestia and Crab Alley. However, I like the idea of being able to control how deep or shallow you can dive. Maybe we could even buy swim apparel?!

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
imasissygirl wrote:
Hey, it's me! I just kinda saw there are new houses with pools in them and it would be really cool if there was a button you could hit when you walked up to the water and start swimming in the pool. I mean, I know there are certain places where you can swim already in the game, like Crab Alley and some places in Celestia, but it would still be pretty cool if you just started swimming, because I know a lot of people throw "parties" and it would be cool if you could throw a pool "party."

-Me

Just chiming in to say that I think this is a cool idea. Even if it's only an Emote on the menu chat menu. Like the Dancing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 60 (Legendary Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 58 (Grandmaster Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 41 (Master Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 39 (Magus Necromancer)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, swimming would be lots of fun. it would also be cool if you could do stuff like splash, belly flop , back flip, normal flip, and just floating 8) that's a really cool idea about diving though.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I would love to be able to swim in the swimming pool in the Myth house. This is a good idea. :P

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
that would just be amazing ur a genuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would you mind if i suggest this idea to like the lab?????????????????

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
ivybean12 wrote:
that would just be amazing ur a genuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would you mind if i suggest this idea to like the lab?????????????????

I don't mind :) :-) :) :-) Thanks for calling me a genuis!:)