Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MAke our own houses! idea!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
hey just thought of an idea that popped right into my head earlier and i just thought i could share it will you all.

We could make our own houses to our style!
like from a gift card we could make a house that has 6 rooms a mount/pet house and we can move the rooms around our house when we want!
like let us move the rooms like outside or something!
lemme hear other wizard`s thoughts.

-Sarai griffen dust lvl60 pyromaner ☀இ ☼ ✿!

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i like it, but its very complicated. maybe we have a square outside area and six doors. those doors lead to whatever room you link it to. if you move a room with stuff in it, all the stuff in it get put in your attic -pets and mounts(they get put in your backpack.), and the bank is outside. also, all rooms are linked. how about that?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
I think you can do that with a house crafting station. I might be thinking differently...

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
On the commercial for Wizard101 when I joined, it said that you could make your own houses! But you can't, so I think it is a good idea! Wizard101 is still the best game ever! I would make a house like Mooshu but with ruins! Another idea is to publish your houses and if KingsIsle decides to accept they could remove all of the furniture and publish it to the Live Realm!