Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-8-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
If there isn't one already, there should be a "Please don't join." or a "I wish to do this by myself, please."

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
One of the main things I would like to see added is in the battle menu when a friend wants you to teleport while you are in a dungeon. "I can't right now, I am in a dungeon".

Jason Skullslinger

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
- dont heal me
- stop using my traps
- i am saving traps for a big hit, DONT USE
- Let me hit the boss
- let me hit the sidekick
- let me hit first, then you hit with small spell

start letting the normal chat people use numbers so they can tell you how many pips they are waiting on or how many more rounds until they can attack or if they have only a few spells left in their deck.

also something needs to be done with the Commons, the amopunt of people who just hang around in there and throw insults is amazing. if they are going to do that then they should have some sort of PVP room that doesnt throw spells but insults. they can get their aggression out there and stop cluttering up the game!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Please add "I can't heal" or "I can't".

Many of those using only menu chat spam "heal me" when it is clear I am not using a life character. It would also be nice if you could add "Please don't spam". :)

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
don't flee would be one because i have had so many run in and just flee leaving me with more than i could handle. another one would be please hit another enemy and not the one i put a trap on . had so many waste my traps on a wand spell . and another would be sorry i am helping another friend and we are in a dungeon/fight i will port when i am done . had so very many ask for help and i can't and one minute i'm busy fighting don't let them know why you can't port right then .. that's all i have for right now .

Champion
May 03, 2011
I would really like to see this: "sorry, I'm in a dungeon." The only thing you can tell people is "just a minute, I'm busy fighting." If you're in a dungeon, it's not going to be "just a minute." Also, as someone mentioned, being able to say hello in a battle would be nice.

Survivor
May 20, 2011
I would like to see "I can't, I'm in a dunegon" or "I'm in a dungeon right now". I get a lot of requests for help, which I usually answer, however, it would be nice to be able to let menu chat only users know I can't help because I'm in a dungeon.

Survivor
May 24, 2008

I would love to be able to say, "How are you?" or, "How have you been?" Especially during battle. Something like, "no problem," or, "It's OK," to their sorry would be great, as well.

Really, though, the one thing I need is: "I am so sorry, I promise that I am not ignoring you, it's just that I am totally unfamiliar with menu chat and cannot find what I want to say!"

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
i think you should put can we hatch later, sorry i cant hatch, will our pets mix, and other common pet/hatching things

blaze skullhammer master of fire lvl 53, pet master

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I would like one that said, "sorry, my subscription ended. I can't port to you" i can't really tell players with menu chat that when they ask for hep -__- that makes me feel bad lol

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
i was thinking that for battles you could say things like: Please dont use the ___ trap ( Myth,Ice,Fire,Life Etc.),

These Monsters cheat,please be careful of what card you put down,

Add the Hello,Goodbye,Im sorry or more battle phases,

can you cast some AoE spells?

Look at the monsters school before attacking,

Dont use ___ spells on ___ monster! ( Ice,Myth,Death,Life, Etc.)

I've ran out of cards,im sorry,

I'm sorry,I disconnected,

I only have ___ cards,

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I have an impulse to put in a very obvious one, you should be able to say you dont have text chat when you're in a battle.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
I would like " do not attack the boss" if ypu have traps that you are going to use or " plz do not attack the (1st 2nd 3rd monster)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Not sure if it's there as I haven't found it...

"stay, don't go I WILL be right back. Need to go heal"
or however you can make it say this shorter lol

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I would add into menu chat if someone wants to add you and your buddy list is full : "sorry my buddy list is full" : :-)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Are you Soloing?
Do you want help with this fight?
May I join your fight?
Please stay out I am soloing
No thank you
Please do not jump into this fight.
Please take out the enemy you brought in.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
I would add "How do you do?" "Nice to see you again?" "What you been up to?"
Is Wizard101 awesome?" :-) :D Good luck and good job with Wizard101

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
What I would add to the battle chat is "I'm low on cards" and "Can you blade me" these would be very useful.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Survivor
May 08, 2011
"Please heal me!"
"Can you give me a _____ blade?" [blank is for school]
"Please do not use that spell!"
"Do not focus on the boss."
"We got this!"
"Please shield me!"
"I have _____ health out of ____ health!"
"I have _____ mana out of ____ mana!"
"Would you like to be healed?"
"Do you have any healing spells?"
"Do you have any ____ spells?" [I like that one most.]
"Can you do a ____ shield on ____?"
"Can you do a ______ trap on _____?"

Scarlet SparkleHeart Level 35 Balance "Mastermind"
Sierra Level 6 Life
Chelsea SoulCatcher Level 2 Death

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Maybe you use something like: "Use a _____ (fire, ice, storm,etc.) field card (or whatever they are called)"