Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Balance Quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
WHen getting to level 48 the balance Krok teacher tells you to see him. When you get to him he replies:
"So, you have came to my call? The ghost of Tutankhamen has told me that the spirits of the Well Of SPirits are acting strange. Yo should go talk to him."
You except the quest and talk to Tutankhamen.
"So you have came. Many of the spirits here have been acting strangely and abitious. I think there might have been a disturbance in the Central Well, where the spirits come from. Only a mortal can enter the well. Walk up to it and see what happens."
You walk up to the well You try to put your hand in, but some force seems to be blocking it. You talk to Tutankhamen.
"So, something is blocking you? How strange. Zan'e, the librarian, might know what to do."
You walk over to Zan'e and tell him the problem.
"How strange. I have heard of he spirits acting weird. I don't know why you wouldn't be allowed in. Hmmmm. Go to the upper part of the library and find the book titled 'The Secrets Of The Well'. It might help you."
You go to the upper part and find the book. You return to Zan'e.
"Here's the book!" He scrolls through the pages till he finds what he wants. "It says here that hidden in the Pyramid Of Fire there is a special chamber where, if you past the test, you will be able to have a portal to the Central Well in your home! Talk to the lead archiologist. (Can't remember his name) He might know the location of this chamber."
You walk over to archeologist and ask him if he has found a chamber.
"We have recently found an ancient chamber. We tried to get in but were unable to. After close examination we saw that above the door it said in ancient language 'Only the one who can gain the Spirit Goblet may pass. We have no idea what it is so we ended ivestigation."
You tell Zan'e what he said.
"The SPirit Goblet? I've heard of that. It's a special Ahnic family iteam. Talk to Yakobaan Ahnic for more information. He is the one who owns it now."
You talk to Yakobaan in Ahnic Family Tomb.
Yakobaan laughs. "The SPirit Goblet?! That's not a iteam I'll give up easily. But if you can help me I may give it to you. There is an evil spirit known as Rakugan Yahn who has been bothering us. FInd his tomb."
You find Rakugan's tomb but the door is locked. You return to Yakobaan.
"Hmmmmmm. There might be a pass word. Rakugan has been taking over the minds of two of my brothers, Darren Ahnic and Darfel Ahnic. You can find them hiding in a secret chamber. They might gove you the password."
You find the room and battle the bosses.

Darren Ahnic
School: Fire
Highest Rank spell: 4
Health: 2,000
Weakness: Ice
Side school: Life

Darfel Ahnic
School: Life
HIghest Rank spell: 4
Health: 2,500
Weakness: Death
Side school: FIre

You defeat them and Darfel says:
"We'll tell you the password! It's All Hail Rakugan!"
You return toYakobaan.
"That was an easy password. Sadly, Darfel and Darren will not be returned to normal until Ragugan is defeated. You will defeat him if you want the SPirit Goblet."
You find the tomb and say the pass word. The door opens and you walk in.

Boss:
Rakugan Yahn
School: Balance
Health: 3,500
Highest rank spell: 6
Side school: All
Weakness: None

Minions:
Darel and Darren

You defeat him and return to Yakobaan.
"Great! I can sence are tomb becoming peacful. You have done a great deed and I'll let you borrow the Spirit Goblet."
You go to the lead arcgeologist.
"You'he found the Spirit Goblet? Good! You can find the door hidden in the Throne Room Of Fire."
You go to the Throne Room and find the tomb. You open the door and enter.

Boss:
Key Keeper
School: Storm
Health: 3,700
Highest Rank spell: 6
Side school: Balance
Weakness: Myth

Minions:
Plague Runners
School: Death
Health: 1,000
Highest Rank Spell: 4
Side school: Ice
Weakness: Life

You defeat him and find a potion in a bottle. You return to Zan'e.
"So you got the potion? Good! If you sprinkle it on an area in your house a portal will come up that will allow you to enter the Central Well."
You teleport to your house and sprinkle the potion. A portal to a dungeon opens up. You step inside.

The place looks like the temple of storms, except everything if made out of mist. You see Tutankhamen standing there. You talk to him.
"Something terrible has happened! Normally only mortals are allowed into the Well, but the Well turned into a vortex and devoured us! If you don't stop it, it will expand and consume all of Krokotopia! It seems that the expantation has made some of the Wandering Spirits here wild. If you defeat 8 we might learn something."

Enimies:
Wandering Spirit
Health: 850
School: Myth
Highest Rank Spell: 4
Side school: Storm
Weakness: Death

You defeat 8 and return to Tutankhamen.
"By watching you battle them I've seen that their moves seem to be controlled. There is someone controlling them. Search for the controllers hideout and defeat them."
You find the hideout and battle the boss.

Boss:
Puppet Master
Health: 3,650
Side School: Storm
HIghest rank spell: 6

Minions:
2 Wandering Spirits

You defeat him and tell Tutankhamen.
"Hmmm. Even with the Puppet Master defeated, some Wandering Spirits are still wild. They have been trying to attack us. Defeat ten while I think of our next move."
You defeat ten and return to Tutankhamen.
"I think we should forge ahead. Defeat 8 Light Serachers near the middle of the Well. We might learn something."

Enimies:
Light Searchers
Health: 1,000
School: Storm
Highest Rank spell: 4
Side school: Death
Weakness: Myth

You defeat them and return to Tutankhamen.
"Sadly, I didn't see anything. They seemed to fight by their own will. Defeat 3 more just in case."
You defeat three more and return to Tutankhamen.
"I think I have seen a clue. In an ancient language one said 'You will never beat the General!' as he was being defeated. Find this General and you might get some clues."
You find the General's room and battle him.

Boss:
The General
Health: 4,000
School: Myth
Highest Rank Spell: 6
Secondary School: Ice
Weakness: Storm

Minions:
2 Light Searchers

You defeat him and return to Tutankhamen.
"It seems that the General had threatened to destroy the Light Searcher if they didn't obey him. But the General was working for someone. It's time to go further. Defeat ten Supreme Guards at the end of the Well."

Enimies:
Supreme Guard
School: Ice
Health: 1,200
Highest Rank SPell: 4
Secondary School: Balance
Weakness: FIre

You defeat them and return to Tutankhamen.
"They seem to be defending someone. Keep defeating them until you ind a key to their rulers room."
You defeat some and return with the key.
"Good. Now go to thier leader and free us!"
You find the leader's room and enter. You see Zan'e standing their.
"Hahahahaha! I have taken over the body of your freind! It's impossible to destroy me, without destroying Zan'e! Mwahahahahahaha!" You return to Tutankhamen and tell him what happened.
"Oh no! Even if the leader is in control of Zan'e you must defeat him. What would Zan'e want you to do? I you don't defeat him, the leader will take over the Spiral, using Zan'e! You must defeat him."
You go to the leader and battle him.

Boss:
Zan'e
Health: 6,000
Highest Rank Spell: 8
Secondary School: All

Minions:
2 Supreme Guards

You defeat him and Zan'e collapses. You run to Tutanmhamen and aportal opens up. Spirits rush in and scape the Well.
"Good. Leave the Well. I can take Zan'e and try to heal him. Find me when we return to Krokotopia."
You leave the Well and go find Tutankhamen.
"Thank you or saving us! The citizens of Krokotopia are forever in your debt! You should return the Spirit Goblet to Yakobaan now."
You find Yakobaan.
"Thank you fo saving us! I herad that the Balance teacher in Ravenwood wants to talk to you." Yakobaan takes the Goblet.
You go to Ravenwood and find Arthur Weatherfeild.
"So you think you have defeated me?! Well you are wrong! In this stronger form I WILL stop you! Mwahahahahaha! Meet me in the Central Well if you wish to fight me! Mwahahahahaha!"
You go to the Central Well through your portal and see Arthur. You battle him.

Boss
Arthur Weatherfeild
Health: 10,000
Highest rank spell: WHatever the highest rank balance spell is
Side school: All
Has 50 percent resist to everything.

You defeat him and Arthur collapses. A dark mist comes out of his body.
"You will never stop me, the Shadow King, in my true form!"

Boss
Shadow King
Health: 15,000
Secondary school: All
Highest rank spell: Whatever the highest rank spell is
Has 70 percen resist to everything

You deafeat him and the Shadow King dissapears yelling "NNNNNOOOOO! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! YOU WILL PAY!!!!" Arthur wakes up.
"Wh-what happened?! How did I get here?"
You and Arthur leave the portal. IN Ravenwood, after explaning everything to Arthur He says:
"I think you should tell this to the Head Master."
You go to the Head Master and tell him what happened. "You defeated him by yourself? Amazing! The Shadow King was an evil empororer who used to rule the Spiral. A brave wizard defeated him and the Shadow King said he would return. And he did return, and you destroyed him! I'm honored to know you."
The Headmaster greatly rewards you.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
wow! that sounds very, very fun to do i would really want to do it and i forgot who is tutankhamen (if he exsists)?

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
niyadjahan wrote:
wow! that sounds very, very fun to do i would really want to do it and i forgot who is tutankhamen (if he exsists)?

Tutankhamun is known as "King Tut." He was a boy king who ruled at the age of 9 after Ahkenaton, his father died. Tut died at 18, and is famous for his tomb's treasures.

Anyway, it sounds like fun, but I thought Krokenkhamen was the Krok version of Tutankhamun. It will be an awesome challenge, but some of them I don't think would be possible to solo. 50% resist would be okay, since critical would make that damage normal, but 70% is pretty hard even at Legendary.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
That sounds almost harder than the Waterworks! But it sounds cool, and maybe it shouldn't be only Balance?

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i like it, and i think the last part should have a card. (this one is balance.) it is...

(i dont have a name or a picture.)

rank 6, balance,

300-345 damage and plus +35% to all balance spells. nice spell, huh?