Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 35 boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
why cant me and my friend, we are a storm and a death student, find a lvl 35 pair of boots that is our school?

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Maito in Tatakai Outpost drops some level 35 storm boots, and level 35 death boots can found on Stonebreaker in same area or from several of the storyline bosses throughout Mooshu.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
ya but you cant buy any from the stores lol, you can buy any other school but storm and deaths there, you can even buy storm and death boot for lvl 40 there but not 35 lol.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
cbfan14 wrote:
Maito in Tatakai Outpost drops some level 35 storm boots, and level 35 death boots can found on Stonebreaker in same area or from several of the storyline bosses throughout Mooshu.

i'm a lvl 36 death student so i've been looking around for any clothing so that i can use them too, you can find a whole list of clothes from this link: http://www.wizard101central.com then you find the search button at the top of the page and click on it then type in moo shu boss guide and it will give you a list of every boss in moo shu and the items that each boss drops. hope that i helped! :) :) :) :) :) :)