Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lunar Spells and Power Pip Question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
If you use a lunar spell to change your shape, does your class power pip percentage count toward that form's spells? For instance, if I have 45% power pip chance for fire, but turn into a treant, does my chance for power pips stay at 45% or does it drop down to 15% because none of my gear is for life power pips?

Thanks!

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
All power pips are for all schools. However, in the old message for CL spells, it said power pips and damage and all that are different from your wizard's.
Hope this clears things up.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Desferous wrote:
If you use a lunar spell to change your shape, does your class power pip percentage count toward that form's spells? For instance, if I have 45% power pip chance for fire, but turn into a treant, does my chance for power pips stay at 45% or does it drop down to 15% because none of my gear is for life power pips?

Thanks!

Your power pip percentage is universal. They don't change from school to school. However, what spell you are trying to use with those power pips does matter. Except for the polymorphs, those "switch" with you when you change forms.

In other words, your chance remains at 45% when you Treant.

EDIT: I was incorrect after looking it up. Power Pips change too! See the following link for what changes when you Polymorph.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a4042ba49f93012bbf9fdcc40859

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Desferous wrote:

Thanks!

No. When you polymorph, everything is different including your stats. You only keep what you currently have, such as shields and current amount of power pips.