Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talent That Gives Fire Blade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Hi, I was wondering, is there a talent that gives a Fireblade Item Card? I know there is a talent that gives a Lifeblade, and a talent that gives a Stormblade, but I haven't heard of any other talents that give blades. Any answers would be much appreciated. ;D

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
ya there is i knew a guy who had a flamezilla and it could give a fire blade

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I believe Fireblade is one of the possible talents for the Fire school level 48 pet, Helephant.
Not sure about the Phoenix but I would guess it was for it also.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I'm not an expert, but I do not believe that there is a pet talent that actually adds a Fire Blade card to your deck. The closest thing to that would be the Fireblade talent which is "may cast fireblade". I know for sure that the Helephant and Phoenix both have these talents because I have them on my pets.

I think there are talents that add a life blade card, ice blade card and storm blade card. I don't know the exact names for the talents though...sorry.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
There used to be a Firezilla pet that gave a Fireblade (it might or might not have been discontinued. I'm not sure.). It wasn't a talent, though, it was just born with it.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
My 2 Crimsonzillas can cast Fireblade. And I´m a Death and Storm Wizard!..But they do give 60 more health.