Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why do i have an egg...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
...that has a 45 hr w8?
is this normal?
every time i hatched before its been like five minutes!!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kh40s wrote:
...that has a 45 hr w8?
is this normal?

Some dropped pets have longer wait times than others. Crowns pets are always like five mins.

Delver
May 26, 2009
kh40s wrote:
...that has a 45 hr w8?
is this normal?

Rarer pets take longer to hatch, so this is normal. The other eggs you've had were probably common pets.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Did you hatch with two rare or powerful pets? If you did it takes longer to hatch. Hope this was of help! Courtney Rosesong lvl 60 life wizard.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Hatching wait times vary, but 45 hours is longer than any I have seen myself.
Pets you buy with crowns or get on a gift card usually hatch in 5 minutes I believe. Level 58 pets take about a day to hatch.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
24 hours is the most i've seen, so i would say this is a glitch. but who knows?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
weird, the longest hatch time i thought you could get was 24 hr thats from like a frontier dragon or something

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Maybe you have discovered a secret hybrid. Which two pets did you mix? Do tell us what you get when it does hatch.
If you are setting us up for a hoax, there isn't much we can do to stop you. I hope you are telling the truth. I would hate for people, myself included, to try for a bogus hybrid that you made up.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
zebulous wrote:
Maybe you have discovered a secret hybrid. Which two pets did you mix? Do tell us what you get when it does hatch.
If you are setting us up for a hoax, there isn't much we can do to stop you. I hope you are telling the truth. I would hate for people, myself included, to try for a bogus hybrid that you made up.

it was a forest lord and a sea dragon
when it finally hatched it was a sea dragon 8)