Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DoT spells needed.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
So I was thinking. Why don't life and balance have an overtime attacking spell. I guess storm can need on to that isn't a treasure card or item card. My idea were, for Life, a holy fire attack. I am not sure for balance or storm though.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:
So I was thinking. Why don't life and balance have an overtime attacking spell. I guess storm can need on to that isn't a treasure card or item card. My idea were, for Life, a holy fire attack. I am not sure for balance or storm though.

They really, really don't need a DoT spell.
DoTs are generally used for knocking out spells while still dealing damage, but... Life doesn't get shielded a lot does it? Some Balance and Sun enemies shield Life, but Death doesn't shield at all.
Balance has nothing but Tower shield and weakness to make their attacks feeble. Balance doesn't need one either.
Myth only recently got one because they can do double attacks. One hit to knock out the shield and the other for direct damage.

Only thing Balance needs is an AoE elemental spell. I don't see that coming anytime soon though.